JKK_XRPIS

(He-who-shall-not-be-named) is Dumping His Position

5 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

this is why I sold.  Stellar has the right model.  No dumping like this.  Will be lucky to stay above 1 with all the XRP being flooded

I own some Stellar too in my portfolio and will hodl on to them ... they do have a good model.  But let's not be silly now by thinking their model is superior to Ripple.  If you believe for a second that they can't flood the market and jump ship, you may not know how the crypto market works. 

Surely the question is about long-term growth and which model/team/strategy/tech you believe in the most?  These crashes have happened before, just last year, and they recovered just as quickly after a short plateau.  It seems to be even more of a 'story' now just because a load of new hands have entered the markets and they're now panicking as they've not seen this trend before, speculating on every tiny trend.

I didn't come into the crypto market to day-trade and stay on top of every bit of fake news floating around ... if you're a hodler, just hodl and come back in a few weeks when the panic turns to whooping/cheering again.  Because it will.

Ok, this is straight up heaven to betsy cabin fever!

No one from ripple is dumping their sh1te! Anyone that is thinking this way please honestly close your apps and take a break from looking at prices and negative stuff. It's going to be okay.

Even if the Ripple massive do sell XRP. It's theirs to sell. They love their own company and won't crap on their own doorstep  please trust me.

:)

I´m new in this game since last november. Krypto is my first investment. And I´m glad to find this board for learning a lot the last few month.

I know one thing: BELIEVE in your investment or SELL. 

Ripple IS a good thing and they have lots of stuff in the pipeline.... remmember the research from mars75 e.g.

I have no plan why people are in panic right now. Everyone should know that this is a risc game.

Btw. sorry for my bad english, I´mnot a native speaker ;) 

1 hour ago, corak said:

Last time we were being dumped on by an XRP billionaire the price went from like $0.01 to $0.003. lol. He could dump 3 million on us every day 365 days a year and this time next year he will be only 1B down out of 5B. Sigh

Said it again and again - we have a massive supply over-hang! Until we get up to something like 10 million wallets, the moon is a million miles away!

48 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

non profit...plus we get inflation 1% a year if you hold (every monday if you are in an inflation pool).  Ripple is not giving us XRP or any equity in ripple....besides random pumps I see no reason to hold this.  

Biggest wallets get the most votea. Not democratic in any way and with a little collusion a payday for a select few. Seeing as how it is currently distributed, 86b in the foundations hands, i don’t see this working out for anyone other than Jed lol

45 minutes ago, Dezza said:

I own some Stellar too in my portfolio and will hodl on to them ... they do have a good model.  But let's not be silly now by thinking their model is superior to Ripple.  If you believe for a second that they can't flood the market and jump ship, you may not know how the crypto market works. 

Surely the question is about long-term growth and which model/team/strategy/tech you believe in the most?  These crashes have happened before, just last year, and they recovered just as quickly after a short plateau.  It seems to be even more of a 'story' now just because a load of new hands have entered the markets and they're now panicking as they've not seen this trend before, speculating on every tiny trend.

I didn't come into the crypto market to day-trade and stay on top of every bit of fake news floating around ... if you're a hodler, just hodl and come back in a few weeks when the panic turns to whooping/cheering again.  Because it will.

yeah not bashing on XRP as honestly I do like it among all the crypto. Just some issues that we need to be aware of .  They are selling a decent amount.  

I suppose holding both is probably the best way to play the space, not all of these alts are going to make it.  

The good news of Ripple selling XRP? If they start making acquisitions that drive the use of XRP= that would be great.  Seems like they are trying.

Price now is a mess no matter where you are. 

2 hours ago, corak said:

Last time we were being dumped on by an XRP billionaire the price went from like $0.01 to $0.003. lol. He could dump 3 million on us every day 365 days a year and this time next year he will be only 1B down out of 5B. Sigh

It just confirms the fears of some that too many XRP are owned by a small group of people.

6 minutes ago, XRPHopeful said:

It just confirms the fears of some that too many XRP are owned by a small group of people.

How lovely would it be for them to kindly re-distribute the wealth amongst us investors?  It's only fair ;-)

Or I have an idea ... they can become individually wealthy from their investments WHILST AT THE SAME TIME they can use their pool of XRP to distribute it for the purposes of positive partnerships (i.e. give each banks $100m of XRP to start trading with, as well as acting as their own subsidiary Ledger Pool to take away the risks from the banks i.e. protect them from fluctuations).  I think them keeping this pool for Ripple is the SMARTEST thing that any crypto could have done, which is why XRP stands a far greater chance of survival/thriving in the long term.

If they dump their 50bn coins, let's panic.  If not (which they won't), I'd rather they kept that pool and used it for future partnerships (bribery in simple essence), to bring on financial institutions to utilise XRP.  And I just hope they don't make any announcements for at least 2 months ... let the markets/people calm down, otherwise even the biggest positive news could be drowned out by all this FUD and negativity.