Sign in to follow this  
XRPesusChrist

Good Ol' Clear Out

There's obviously a lot of panic at this stage. I think this is only beneficial to XRP. Hopefully this will eradicate some of the less useful coins and will consolidate the market. 

Once this round dumping is clear - I feel XRP is best placed to prosper and will come out even stronger.

Don't forget - even the current $1 bottom represents strong grow Year on Year and even Quarter on Quarter.

Don't worry little lambs 

2 hours ago, XRPesusChrist said:

Once this round dumping is clear - I feel XRP is best placed to prosper and will come out even stronger.

Exactly. Just sit back and relax, XRP will definitely restore itself. Made use of last night's carnage to buy some more XRP at a sell out price.

Edited by DucPeter

23 minutes ago, DucPeter said:

Exactly. Just sit back and relax, XRP will definitely restore itself. Made use of last night's carnage to buy some more XRP to a sell out price.

I did the same, bought back at 1.01 and just sold my positions again as i believe we will soon be near the 1.00 mark again.

I also believe Ripple will be changing the FI longterm. So i will be buying in when i see fit.

a big fund manager was on the 5am business program today, she has been interviewed about something other than crypto for about 15 mins, then just at the last minute the interviewer ask her about crypto, she said even my hairdresser has invested in bitcoin  , so the interviewer said was your big city fund going to invest in cryptocurrency . the reply was YES as soon as we get rid of all the retail investors use big institutions will take over the market .  she did try to backtrack that statement as she knew she just let the cat out of the bag 

1 hour ago, XRPesusChrist said:

There's obviously a lot of panic at this stage. I think this is only beneficial to XRP. Hopefully this will eradicate some of the less useful coins and will consolidate the market. 

Don't forget - even the current $1 bottom represents strong grow Year on Year and even Quarter on Quarter.

Don't worry little lambs 

Here I stand the lion before the lambs and they do not fear, they cannot fear.

1 hour ago, XRPesusChrist said:

Don't worry little lambs 

Have you heard about all of the controversy surrounding Bitconnect lately?  Apparently it was a pure Ponzi scheme.  Sucks for the people involved, but I look at this as being VERY XRP positive in the long-term.

http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitconnect/bitconnect-reddit-goes-private-youtube-shill-updates/

Sign in to follow this