Powder888

Tired of the HODL sentiment...

I am still holding but with all the XMAS rumours and partnership talk, I am getting a little tired of the HODL sentiment. Surely Ripple could release some information to keep investor interest. Because watching the SP simply plummet is hard work knowing that Ripple themselves had hinted towards such massive partnerships and yet they are now just keeping quiet. 

I really hope my timing is crap and that something comes out today.

8 minutes ago, Powder888 said:

I am still holding but with all the XMAS rumours and partnership talk, I am getting a little tired of the HODL sentiment. Surely Ripple could release some information to keep investor interest. Because watching the SP simply plummet is hard work knowing that Ripple themselves had hinted towards such massive partnerships and yet they are now just keeping quiet. 

I really hope my timing is crap and that something comes out today.

Ripple is a professional company dealing with other companies. They have no obligation or any incentive to release news pre-emptively before all parties are in agreement as to terms and the way forwards just to "save the decline" in price

To the contrary, this would be the time to throw out the kitchen sink. Clean house so that we start anew from a more solid foundation. We have too many unseasoned investor in this space for sure who hasn't seen a major correction. Corrections are always scary. If XRP goes below $1, I will double my position for sure. What I hate is, it takes 7 freaking days for a deposit to clear in my Coinbase account.

2 minutes ago, Rippology201 said:

I'm not buying back until it hits .75.  There's plenty other fish in the sea.  To hodl you need balls of steel.

I'll probably wait and see what happens at $.75 and then make my choice at the risk of paying a bit more. 

1 hour ago, Powder888 said:

Surely Ripple could release some information to keep investor interest.

Do you see any Ripple investors over here? I don't. So Ripple is not going to try to keep our interest.