johnlogan

So how much XRP did you buy today?

4 hours ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

$10M is a drop in the ocean when we still have 60Bn or so in the supply chain!

I agree but that is a decent investment for just three different people. I would say the average investor is far from investing seven figures but I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, txferrari said:

The floor is $1.17 huh?  hahahahahahaha.  It's now .98.

Like I said that was simply my opinion and I did/do feel we might get a little lower than that but that would be as low as we go. We actually went down to .87 according to Bitstamp but it looks like we have rebounded to around $1.17

4 minutes ago, PerfectPint said:

Like I said that was simply my opinion and I did/do feel we might get a little lower than that but that would be as low as we go. We actually went down to .87 according to Bitstamp but it looks like we have rebounded to around $1.17

bouncing up and down is what al crypto's do al the time, so it changes by the minute, so such short changes don't tell anything.

Just now, retep said:

bouncing up and down is what al crypto's do al the time, so it changes by the minute, so such short changes don't tell anything.

I completely agree... the ups and downs is part of what makes this profitable and exciting like it is

Hmm let's see. I wanted to buy 5-10k zerps today but I know by the time the bank transfer would get processed 10 days from now the price definitely wouldn't be this low. So I ended up buying whatever little possible after maxing coinbase daily limits. :banana: