johnlogan

So how much XRP did you buy today?

Enough to make it mater :) 

IMO the low today of $1.17 is the floor or at least very close. If XRP goes any lower than that it will not be much. I am personally aware of almost $10M that is waiting to buy as soon as their accounts are approved. I realize this is a small amount in the big picture but I am only one person is a group of thousands. 

BTW... these buyers would have paid much more than todays price so that is part of the reason I believe we are either at the floor or very close. Only time will tell...

Cheers

9 minutes ago, PerfectPint said:

I am personally aware of almost $10M that is waiting to buy as soon as their accounts are approved. I realize this is a small amount in the big picture but I am only one person is a group of thousands. 

$10M is a drop in the ocean when we still have 60Bn or so in the supply chain!

0, the market is total shambles at the moment to be honest and I've loaded some stash during July-November period. If I had more money willing to invest, today would be the perfect day. If it goes to 0.60c I might consider depositing some money even though I haven't done it for 3 months now.

To people assuming where the floor is - the floor is whenever BTC hits a support level. If BTC breaks 10k even the strongest XRP support level will be broken (although there isn't one anyway)

Korea is about to wake up, if they continue the bearish trend we will reach around 1.00 in a few hours.

Keep in mind they have been even more bearish than US and EU market lately.

Edited by Essq

18 minutes ago, Essq said:

Korea is about to wake up, if they continue the bearish trend we will reach around 1.00 in a few hours.

Keep in mind they have been even more bearish than US and EU market lately.

Exactly this + BTC cannot climb out of the $11k range yet so IMHO we are going to $10k BTC, which will drive XRP to $1 or a little below.  Some serious bargain hunting to be had in the next 6-12 hours.