21x2

Why the price of cryptocoins is going down

https://www.rtlz.nl/cryptocurrency/cryptokoersen-hard-omlaag-na-speculatie-over-strenger-toezicht

In Dutch 

Basis it says that different country's as China France Korea want specific rules for bitcoins for instance 

Because there's a lot of criminal money and so in it. 

For me if yessss ifff I knew this I would have step out at $3  but back in at lower prices. 

Now I HOLDL Because Ripple isn't bitcoin 

Another problem is that I have to pay taxes for vaporized money if xrp don''t rise before 1jan 2019???

"Rules" are surely a good thing for Ripple?  Out of all the coins (especially the crap/joke alt coins), it's the most regulated out of all of them anyway.  I'm not saying it is fully regulated of course, as it is still decentralised, but if these rules affect all coins, then the one that stands the most chance of survival and to thrive will be XRP.  People's investments in other coins will then flow into the 4-5 coins that manage to survive the regulations/rules.

45 minutes ago, karmflln said:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you (and for all of us) that you won't have to pay Vaporization Tax :D

Mee toooo 

Some Banks in Europe won't pay but goverments do want to have taxes... 

Great..... 

43 minutes ago, Baelish said:

This is also interesting 

Just saw a video on YT of some badass crypto analyst who had some interesting charts which showed that this massive dumping happens every januari about 24 days prior to the Chinese new Lunar year (which isn't on the same day every year). He showed 4 different charts with BIG red candlesticks for the years 2014 till 2017.

I think this is utter and complete bullsh.t.  If he's right, that means that we all are a pack of complete ignorant morons not knowing what happens every second week of januari.

Sunday morning XRP did € 2,10 . If we all knew there would be a big dump starting this monday, I'd sold my entire stack, and took a rebound today, almost doubling my stack, and leaving the Chinese with little money to spend during their holidays. I think most of us would have done that, and we would be outranking the Chinese and the Whales as well!

Besides that, the dumping took only 10-15 mins, and 100 billion dollars were gone. That are big numbers for 15 minutes......

Pardon my Dutch, I'm French..

6 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

If we all knew there would be a big dump starting this monday, I'd sold my entire stack, and took a rebound today, almost doubling my stack, and leaving the Chinese with little money to spend during their holidays. I think most of us would have done that, and we would be outranking the Chinese and the Whales as well!

One thing's for sure, I'll certainly remember the next Chinese New Year or whatever they celebrate

Just now, iLeeT said:

One thing's for sure, I'll certainly remember the next Chinese New Year or whatever they celebrate

Put it into my agenda already:-) When Xrp finally has gone to 100$ a coin next december, my stack will be sold in the 1st week of januari, then later buying back for 40 dollars after the Chinese took a dump. The easiest way to be a millionaire...:-)

1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

Put it into my agenda already:-) When Xrp finally has gone to 100$ a coin next december, my stack will be sold in the 1st week of januari, then later buying back for 40 dollars after the Chinese took a dump. The easiest way to be a millionaire...:-)

I think a week before Christmas would be even more appropriate. However, with this random market I guess I'd sell some of my stash and then the market will go on to a 3 months bull run lol

1 minute ago, DutchTom said:

You think you're annoyed? Dude, I'm kicking myself in the *** - I completely ignored the Lunar New Year (our office is closed for an entire week). I underestimated the impact. But it does make sense - even before cryptocurrency, there would be a huge fiat withdrawal as people get their hong bao envelopes ready and gifts and stuff.