Sign in to follow this  
XRPanda

What's going on right now?

In just two hours  the MC of all cryptocoins together dumped almost 100 billion dollars. 

Am I missing big news? Is this China getting involved in more FUD? Anyone knows? Starts to concern me in a way.....

Edited by DutchTom

On reddit they're claiming it's Asian traders unwinding their positions prior to lunar new year. Sorta like the dip we had late december only Asia is a significant portion.

Just now, MaxWeber said:

On reddit they're claiming it's Asian traders unwinding their positions prior to lunar new year. Sorta like the dip we had late december only Asia is a significant portion.

but Asia shouldn't be projected on Europe/USA exchanges no?

It might be time to settle those credit card bills from buying crypto. ?

2 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

Yep

I’ve just read on other blogs that they are registered in HK and have operations in China, South Korea and HK. Was just wondering if anyone on the inside could confirm? If they are an HK registered company than the new rules wouldn’t apply. 

2 minutes ago, minotauruk said:

This seems to be the Asian time of year for dumping.....

image.thumb.png.091372a1bcaf10059c649deecdffd2e5.png

Post New Year's Syndrome? 

I’ve just read on other blogs that they are registered in HK and have operations in China, South Korea and HK. Was just wondering if anyone on the inside could confirm? If they are an HK registered company than the new rules wouldn’t apply. 
Saw an interview on Bloomberg with the CEO of Binance he said they moved out of China precisely because of the pressure to shut them down. They are located all over across several small islands now. He mentioned Taiwan, Hong Kong and he was in Japan.

5 minutes ago, jmpxor said:
22 minutes ago, Bigmike said:

Saw an interview on Bloomberg with the CEO of Binance he said they moved out of China precisely because of the pressure to shut them down. They are located all over across several small islands now. He mentioned Taiwan, Hong Kong and he was in Japan.

Thank the sweet lord! They were the only exchange I could get access to when I started buying 5 weeks ago. Still nothing back on my verification requests for BitStamp, Gatehub, and Kracken. Binance has worked flawlessly thus far and their fees are very reasonable. 

Sign in to follow this