Sign in to follow this  
hammertoe

At least it's the entire crypto market

Well... looking at the XRP price this morning and thought... ohhh god :( I need to liquidate (reluctantly) some XRPs before the end of the month to pay the taxman. I was hoping the price would go up a bit before the end.

But then checking on coinmarketcap and the likes, at least it seems like it is the entire cryptocurrency space that has taken a drop...pretty much every coin has had a sharp drop this morning. Which at least makes me feel slightly better.

-Matt

Hold man,just think that the whales are trying to manipulate the market even more by triggering panic sell,in the end coin with real utility will be the one who emerge as the victors 

I guess that the bubble was breaking.. fear rules the market.

I will take several months to get restored at 1.5 or even 2.0. But no need to hesitate. Bought my few ripples as a long time investment (1k @ ~1.74) . did set an order at 1.20 now for another 500 pieces of XRP.  I do have time....

I’ve traded in and out a few time to increase my coin count, which I achieved. Amazingly after a poor day yesterday I sold out my holding at $1.96, pleased I did.

Now the question is when to buy back in? I’m about 20% off my peak USD holding, but a lot better than if i’d gone to bed with XRP in the account.

Having blown up on DotCom in the past,?I think the trick is till hold out until the drops have stopped and it’s settled for a few weeks. 

Sign in to follow this