t11cky

Whats everyone think to this prediction??

A friend of mine has given  me this prediction, this is what he thinks 2018 will hold for ripple.

"My opinion is that it will be at $10-$15 each in next 6 months, and pushing $30 for end of year"

Just wandered what everyone's thoughts are with this prediction?

Whats the reasoning behind these predictions? I hope they are true, I just wonder what news/changes from the current dynamic will bring XRP to just a dramatic rise? Im over here hoping we can get back to $3.  Baby steps

10 minutes ago, Yukteswar said:

Very safe prediction, far too conservative IMHO... $50 by July and $100 By January. I think this is more probable.

Sri

Hi Sri - I hope your right - based on what? gut feel or some studying?

10 minutes ago, Yukteswar said:

Very safe prediction, far too conservative IMHO... $50 by July and $100 By January. I think this is more probable.

Sri

im wondering as well. Reasoning?.  No FUD!.  Id love if it went this high, just seems like a very high rise in a short amount of time.

But also nobody saw the rise over christmas happening the way it did so fair...

I think that is a bit high. I feel $5 is realistic. But then again, what do I know? I also said that $2 by 1/1/18 was ridiculous and would never happen. The takeaway? In crypto nobody knows ****

Edited by Montoya

When banks and FI’s start adopting XRP this year, they get to lessen their holdings in their nostro accounts. 10% of those funds (2,7trillion) globally directed to XRP would throw the price to $70.

Just a hint of this this happening would be enough for supply to finish in an instant, nobody would sell anymore. 

Then you count some extras and hundred we go ?

Edited by P3T3RIS

Nobody knows but those are realistic numbers.

If XLM continues to track at 1/3 of XRP's price then at $30 XRP and $10 XLM I'll be one happy mofo.

Edited by Berzerper

46 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I have a bet with a friend for several months now, 10$ by June, 1st, 2018.

Food and beer at stake!

Haha I like how you guys made sure not to bet zerps 

I say $10.00 by the Late Feb maybe early march and approaching $30 -$50 by December 2018, this all depends on news coming out of Ripple and assuming all the news will be good.  Speculation alone will get us to $10.00 and could take us beyond but I will take the conservative approach.

50 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I have a bet with a friend for several months now, 10$ by June, 1st, 2018.

Food and beer at stake!

You should have bet all your XRP :P