jchrishome

New R3 technology currently in 70 of the largest banks...What does this mean for Ripple?

Just now, minicuzzo said:

Ok but do you think that this irrational behavior applies also to a company like R3?? I have my doubts

Hmm, what exactly do you mean? As far as I know, R3 uses blockchain solutions in some cases, but does not use a cryptocurrency at all and is not even interested in the crypto market (apart from the lawsuit against Ripple).

2 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

That`s what i mean.They're fighting over billions of xrp

Actually it's different for R3, because they would get the XRPs for a sub-cent price as per contract, and even then they could decide to buy it or not. So for them it's a no-brainer: as long as the price of XRP is higher than the sub-cent purchasing price, it makes sense to continue with the law suit.

I think any investor, even if he or she does not believe in the future of cryptocurrency, would be happy to buy XRPs at less than 0,01$ right now. At a price like that, it's really hard to call it speculation :)

1 hour ago, QWE said:

Actually it's different for R3, because they would get the XRPs for a sub-cent price as per contract, and even then they could decide to buy it or not. So for them it's a no-brainer: as long as the price of XRP is higher than the sub-cent purchasing price, it makes sense to continue with the law suit.

I think any investor, even if he or she does not believe in the future of cryptocurrency, would be happy to buy XRPs at less than 0,01$ right now. At a price like that, it's really hard to call it speculation :)

True you can´t call it speculation, but still i don´t know if you are willing to spend millions on court costs and put energy in to something that you consider useless. I`m convinced that all people in the business see the potential of xrp or at least i hope so :)

5 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

True you can´t call it speculation, but still i don´t know if you are willing to spend millions on court costs and put energy in to something that you consider useless. I`m convinced that all people in the business see the potential of xrp or at least i hope so :)

Take into considiration that they are sueing for an option to buy up to 5 billion zerps, so court costs is peanuts money here :D

Otherwise, yes, totally agreed! There is no way they would persue this in court if they did not believe XRP will be worth something by the time the suit is settled.

57 minutes ago, QWE said:

Take into considiration that they are sueing for an option to buy up to 5 billion zerps, so court costs is peanuts money here :D

Otherwise, yes, totally agreed! There is no way they would persue this in court if they did not believe XRP will be worth something by the time the suit is settled.

Yes absolutely. It´s simple to understand but i hate it when people are so negative and scared here . They do not understand that we (xrp holders) harm ourselves with this attitude. I think it´s important to always see the positive side.

36 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

Yes absolutely. It´s simple to understand but i hate it when people are so negative and scared here . They do not understand that we (xrp holders) harm ourselves with this attitude. I think it´s important to always see the positive side.

Quoted for truth.