Xrpfollower1

[Opinion] Why XRP will boost again (soon)

I'm sorry to say this, but the spike was not due to DMM launch.

It was due to MoneyGram xRapid pilot.

The rise happened the second they announced it on twitter/linkedin.

Not saying what you're saying is untrue, but it might be based on wrong stats.

Edited by Essq

I love this post and agree with everything except two items... 

I don't think dmm did anything for xrp. Moneygram however did. 

So what happens if the number of wallets increases again? We currently have 1m users who are capable of holding XRP. I saw this posted before and it was challenged that the actual number of users will be lower as most people use more than one exchange. 

So lets say 1m wallets = 600k XRP buyers. (this is total guess-timate).

Many exchanges don't reflect unique addresses for each buyer of xrp. So the actual number of xrp buyers and hodlers could be actually niche higher than the number of wallets activated. 

That is my understanding at least because I know on a place like Bittrex you can completely. Liquidate your xrp holdings. Where as unique wallets require the 20xrp reserve in perpetuity... Correct? 

GREAT POST MAN!

Really like it. I have been saying this for a while. I filed my verification process on Dec 12 and still waiting. Thank god I was able to buy XRP on my local exchange (Mexico) Bitso. But I think its just too slow that verification process and when its done it will be a mayor deal.

I have been thinking that Ripple will not share some great news until all the exchanges have the capacity to handle millions of new users and trillions of dollars. 

Definitely the exchange close up stop XRP’s explosion.

Is there any clue as to when the exchanges will open again? I mean, fully open?

eToro is no longer a CFD site, and hasn't been since September 2017, however you can't currently remove your XRP because there is no wallet. However, I don't care as long as it makes me rich.