Deji

Ripple price weekly analysis: what can possibly keep Ripple down?

14 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

this is all a very healthy market correction taking place, everything was pumping since xmas

I would have figured the MoneyGram news would have kept prices up a bit. Guessing because of the Korean exchange crackdown  thing as well as new accounts trying to get verified on the various exchanges, things are in a bit of flux right now. 

2 hours ago, Deji said:

It seems that the market remains bullish on XRP and new market entrants are keen to get in on the action. It is hard to see upward pressure on XRP reducing over the coming weeks and months.

https://www.finder.com.au/ripple-price-weekly-analysis-what-can-possibly-keep-ripple-down

think he needs to back to school ,if that is a bullish market :crazy:  

i do hope that i am wrong but i do not see a bull market on the charts , if anything i see $1.60 

20 minutes ago, techpeter said:

think he needs to back to school ,if that is a bullish market :crazy:  

i do hope that i am wrong but i do not see a bull market on the charts , if anything i see $1.60 

That's fine, too.  If we go back to $1.60 I will be buying a CHIT-load more on sale!  Cheers!  :JC_hurrah:

We need more XRP to cryptos exchanges. It's so annoying that there is such a lack of opportuniteis to exchange xrp. XRP is the fastest crypto so whats the point?!  People buying LTC ETH or Bitcoins to exchange them in there demanded cryptos. XRP should be the major transfer crypto. 

1 minute ago, Madbull said:

We need more XRP to cryptos exchanges. It's so annoying that there is such a lack of opportuniteis to exchange xrp. XRP is the fastest crypto so whats the point?!  People buying LTC ETH or Bitcoins to exchange them in there demanded cryptos. XRP should be the major transfer crypto. 

Yes...and one could deduce that those cryptos (LTC ETH BTC) are high because people are specifically using them to buy cryptos like XRP.  Or just to buy XRP.  This is why we need to be patient and wait for the system to pay out.  In the coming years we'll see more exchanges that offer XRP.  Although, as far as I know there are quite a few that do right now...here in the States it's nearly impossible to find a USD to XRP.

1 minute ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Yes...and one could deduce that those cryptos (LTC ETH BTC) are high because people are specifically using them to buy cryptos like XRP.  Or just to buy XRP.  This is why we need to be patient and wait for the system to pay out.  In the coming years we'll see more exchanges that offer XRP.  Although, as far as I know there are quite a few that do right now...here in the States it's nearly impossible to find a USD to XRP.

I agree that the first major goal is to target that problem you mention - It has to become easier to exchange fiat to XRP. In the second step there should be more opportunities established , which offer you more possibilities to use XRP, especially using XRP to buy other cryptos. 

My experience is that buying cryptos beyond the first few in the cmc list is too difficult at the moment. But i am confident that this will change and getting better over the next years.

Look at the very specific ask prices in the order books on any major exchange... Tons of bot activity which is putting downward pressure on the market systematically and prematurely ending any possible breakout. Will not last forever, but the slow price erosion is definitely due largely to bot trading.

Edited by woytow
Plus there always needs to be a correction after a run-up like we just had, otherwise it would lead to unhealthily inflated valuations

That article repeats the standard incorrect FUD that Ripple want the price stable so lower is better.  Its not said outright that way but is is implied.  Typical know-nothing journalism.

Right at the front of the article:

"As the dust has settled on that event, it has become clear that Ripple Labs stand most likely to benefit from a stabilising XRP. The reason for this is that it makes cross-border payments easier for Ripple Lab’s clients who use XRP as a transfer of value."

It's wrong and misleading.