Guest CaligulazBaby

The whales left breadcrumbs, almost got checkmate.

1 hour ago, Trendkill said:

Didn't Calliguluz ( sp? ) Start this thread..? What happened to that dude anyways..?

Apparently he changed his name 20 times and then disappeared. 

In all seriousness though, the exit strategy posted by forest trees was one of the best reads I've had on here. Great info. 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:13 AM, Viggo said:

@Chewiecoin is this correct?

With everything we know now, no I don’t believe it’s a group of whales. We have seen however some strategic wallets owned by Ripple and senior Ripple investors that are selling into XRP price upticks which has kept the price stable. The theory is that this is a deliberate strategy by Ripple to show FI’s that XRP is not volatile and to also raise funds for strategic purchases like Moneygram and others yet to be announced.  

We won’t know for certain until an official announcement is made. 

- At some pre-determined point during bank/FI adoption in 2018 (before the apocalyptic run) the whales will switch almost every cent from the other 1,399 coins and into Ripple before the price explosion...then the fad that is cryptomania dies (for the most part).

Hahahaha

53 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

With everything we know now, no I don’t believe it’s a group of whales. We have seen however some strategic wallets owned by Ripple and senior Ripple investors that are selling into XRP price upticks which has kept the price stable. The theory is that this is a deliberate strategy by Ripple to show FI’s that XRP is not volatile and to also raise funds for strategic purchases like Moneygram and others yet to be announced.  

Ripple want to show FI's they can manipulate and control the price to their likings? Right, great theory. That would put them out of business immediately.

15 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Ripple want to show FI's they can manipulate and control the price to their likings? Right, great theory. That would put them out of business immediately.

Exactly. That theory makes no sense. 

18 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Reading up on old post you are the only one that has successfully managed to predict the hefty profits we all enjoy with XRP. Super value add. How did you do it and how do you see us going forward ? Will we see $1000 per XRP this year or are you firm on $100? God bless.

Edited by FarangKiNok

4 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

Reading up on old post you are the only one that has successfully managed to predict the hefty profits we all enjoy with XRP. Super value add. How did you do it and how do you see us going forward ? Will we see $1000 per XRP this year or are you firm on $100? God bless.

He's hiding with han solo

On 7/22/2019 at 1:35 PM, Chewiecoin said:

Ripple would be unwise to ever admit having such activities. I am not particularly well versed in law, but my limited knowledge suggests that such behaviours would lead them straight to jail. 

It is quite interesting that you seem to try to figure out an acceptable reason to justify Ripple's behaviour. Are you feeling conflicted by the realization that this wonderful company, which you deeply trusted to bring you riches, is taking your money to finance its leaders' lavish lifestyle, by any chance?

1 hour ago, DebbieDowner said:

Are you feeling conflicted by the realization that this wonderful company, which you deeply trusted to bring you riches, is taking your money to finance its leaders' lavish lifestyle, by any chance?

Sooooo, you would rather they wait to sell at $20-$100 to finance their lavish lifestyles (like we are?) LOL you're so funny :lol: