xrpwizard

Crypto (and xrp) due a correction as we enter the 'fear' phase

I want to know if business like money gram will move the market. Does anyone have any answer to this?

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, trubbleinmind said:

have you been reading this forum the last few weeks?

Yes. Did you read the full sentence? Much of the over the top hype here comes from newer investors, maybe only a few months into crypto. 

5 hours ago, sneaks said:

Anybody who has been in this space long enough has seen a thousand of these cycles and we definitely don't scream "NEW PARADIGM!" at every top followed by fear and despair

I think these cycles repeat and repeat themselves with XRP... Perhaps you could call them "mini bubbles," but the next cycle leads to gains of magnitude, so I'm not sure that would be an accurate name for these repeating "fractal" patterns.

I dont care much about charts mumbojumbo. If you believe in Ripple tech just buy and forget. That takes the stress off. I will continue buying every day (convert mining profits to xrp) until we hit 3 bucks again. I dont mind if we go lower but i wont event think about touching my longterm holdings on my ledger.

So basically you compare the famous “bubble chart” ( prices rises to the roof until the bubble bursts) with a few charts of a rise of XRP followed by a correction, saying it looks similar. And thats the basis for the topic tittle ( we enter fear phase). 

Cmon. I know you’re a believer, but from any other I would consider this fud. If a newbie or our good old Max E would have said this, we would be on page 213 right now, fighting fud furiously. 

Not saying it couldn’t be true, but there is really no way to know. All charts with highs and lows look the same.

9 hours ago, Plirf said:

Fair enough, however I personally believe that it's actually not that hard to "feel" what the "market" feels. When I'm scared, the prices tank. When I'm feeling ecstatic, the prices go up. Right now, I feel like what @charmaser is saying. It's not "fear" at all.

If the market really does follow your emotions, can you avoid any scary movies and just watch loads of really exciting sports finals, or maybe take loads of MDMA, we could all really use the pump!

2 hours ago, WaltDangerfield said:

If the market really does follow your emotions, can you avoid any scary movies and just watch loads of really exciting sports finals, or maybe take loads of MDMA, we could all really use the pump!

P*rn, we need him to watch p*rn.

ETA: Apparently p*rn is a dirty word.

Edited by jtusa

21 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

So basically you compare the famous “bubble chart” ( prices rises to the roof until the bubble bursts) with a few charts of a rise of XRP followed by a correction, saying it looks similar. And thats the basis for the topic tittle ( we enter fear phase). 

Cmon. I know you’re a believer, but from any other I would consider this fud. If a newbie or our good old Max E would have said this, we would be on page 213 right now, fighting fud furiously. 

Not saying it couldn’t be true, but there is really no way to know. All charts with highs and lows look the same.

Agreed, there's no way to know where it's going to go. Best case scenario we get Amazon news tomorrow, it moons and everyone calls me an idiot. For the interim next couple weeks I don't see any major price upticks though, essentially saying now is a great buy time for those who are unsure of the correct entry point. 

On 1/13/2018 at 5:21 PM, Plirf said:

With all due respect you are putting your arrows in the wrong place. The Moneygram announcement propelled the XRP price from low $1.7 to above $2.2. That's a 30% surge in price, much more spectacular than Kodak.

RIght and now its right back down to $1.70, threatening to drop even lower.