Sign in to follow this  
SandyNix

New partnerships after Moneygram

Anyones guess. The most concrete date/news will be the 2017Q4 report which should be in our hands within 2 weeks. I personally don't expect any new names to be mentioned in it. I expect them to talk about the highlights of 2017, and how 2018 they are focusing more on xRapid. It would be reasonable to assume more announcements in Q1 2018, seenas they probably have a few things up their sleeve, and they'll spread them out somewhat. Making any further statements as to dates/announcements is highly speculative. I believe 2018 will have many big announcements for XRP, just be patient, and trust in the great Ripple team, they had a fantastic 2017, no doubt that run will continue.

after the moneygram/dmm news I'd actually prefer them to hold on to the remaining 2 big names until the overall trend changes. It almost seems this great news was swallowed up without much effect

Yes, timely announcements would be preferred. This is something that doesnt have to be relied on, but might be better to bring this out once all the crypto dust has settled. 

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

I say. The news everyone is waiting for is . . . .  not a new partner. But a partner saying  they are using the Ripple Tech 100% in day to day transactions.
That would be H U G E !

Agreed!!