ASHXRP

Pump and Dumps

Yes I have... Their greed is part of the reason that the coming regulations will bring down many cryptos.

Make it while you can BTChes!

Sri

Makes sense, one of the pitfalls of the Crypto world!

You heard the man, make the most of it while you can!!

Edited by ASHXRP

Colour me sceptical but looking at the very first group there's a user in there called 'Ash' who appears to be you. Especially given you've just signed up on here to promote your crappy group.

To anyone interested DO NOT use P&D groups, the only people who make money off P&D groups are the people who start them. Everyone else acts as a buyer of the group leaders accumulated coin when they 'select' a new coin to P&D. 

Edited by xrpwizard

3 minutes ago, xrpwizard said:

Colour me sceptical but looking at the very first group there's a user in there called 'Ash' who appears to be you. Especially given you've just signed up on here to promote your crappy group.

To anyone interested DO NOT use P&D groups, the only people who make money off P&D groups are the people who start them. Everyone else acts as a buyer of the group leaders accumulated coin when they 'select' a new coin to P&D. 

If you're going to invest any money into a P&D group, start off with a very small amount of your balance.  I'm talking less than 5%, and no more than you're willing to throw away.  If you're happy with the results, increase your stake for the next round.  Never go all ham on a new strategy like this.

8 minutes ago, xrpwizard said:

New user, correct. Been here a while though...

Thanks for your input :) 

oh yes , it looks like it is site for kids ,  no content at all , but good luck to anyone who likes to have a gamble on a 18 years old knowledge of %%%&&&**%%££