RIPILLIONAIRE

Updated anonymous holdings poll

Hey guys, wish I could figure it out on my own but was hoping to get a new poll that allows you to select your holdings anonymously so that we can see how this shake up is effecting us...

Thanks in advance.  If not for this forum I would have fallen victim to the fudsters..

Actually knowing how much XRP most wallets in each region (Europe, SE Asia, North America,etc) have would help people anticipate potential sell-off waves. I would love to see a pie chart of XRP ranges, something like 1-7% of people hold a certain range of zerps, while another % owns a greater range, and so on.

1 minute ago, gtyj said:

Actually knowing how much XRP most wallets in each region (Europe, SE Asia, North America,etc) have would help people anticipate potential sell-off waves. I would love to see a pie chart of XRP ranges, something like 1-7% of people hold a certain range of zerps, while another % owns a greater range, and so on.

This chart has been posted many times.

4AEEE0C5-5BF5-487F-9642-58CF30148BD6.jpeg

My guess: A higher XRP price (say over US$5) will see the numbers change a bit.  50k XRP should be a top 1% account at US$5 (more new buyers come in holding smaller balances than the average new buyer 12 months ago).

Edited by dadofzara