Cloudfire

$2 is the new $0.2

18 minutes ago, automatic said:

Don't know about you, but I would gladly deal with months of frustration over stagnant prices if that meant finishing the year at $200.   Hell, I would donate my left testicle if doing so helped drive the price to 200 by end of year.

Six months back i was hoping for 1-2 by the end of 2018. Little zerpies are growing soo fast :preved:

13 minutes ago, Cloudfire said:

Well I hope something happens during the next few months or so. Not sure if I can wait another 6 months like the $0.2 era lasted

Those months were really challenging, especially when you saw every shitcoin rising and the FUD was everywhere. I can really understand that this was too much for many people. I questioned myself from time to time, too.

According to the Elliot Wave Theory the corrective waves mostly alternate in their pattern. When the last consolidation was long and complex, the next one tends to be simple. Unfortunately only time will tell.

55 minutes ago, t11cky said:

Just your left? I will donate both for that value!!

Nah man, it would be just one for me; can't be a baller without balls.   Its all math to me: 

(XRP @ $200) - (1 testicle) = (baller in the bank) + (solid excuse for pool time sack shrinkage) +  (you can now call me "uniballer" which will be pretty badass)

Then, I ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

17 minutes ago, BlueCollarHedgeFund said:

When does the 1 billion a month released from escrow every month begin?

"We use Escrow to establish 55 contracts of 1 billion XRP each that will expire on the first day of every month from months 0 to 54."   So January 1st.

Source: https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/

2 minutes ago, TheHyena said:

"We use Escrow to establish 55 contracts of 1 billion XRP each that will expire on the first day of every month from months 0 to 54."   So January 1st.

Source: https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/

Perfect...soooo anyone think this could be the supply holding us down?? 

"You can expect us to continue to use XRP for incentives to market makers who offer tighter spreads for payments and selling XRP to institutional investors.

We’ll then return whatever is unused at the end of each month to the back of the escrow rotation. For example, if 500M XRP remain unspent at the end of the first month, those 500M XRP will be placed into a new escrow account set to expire in month 55."

I don't think so. Also, in the past when announcements have been made, XRP either dropped or stayed around the same price for a week or so before going on it's merry way.   This is just what I have noticed but I have only been hodling since November.  

37 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Those months were really challenging, especially when you saw every shitcoin rising and the FUD was everywhere. I can really understand that this was too much for many people. I questioned myself from time to time, too.

According to the Elliot Wave Theory the corrective waves mostly alternate in their pattern. When the last consolidation was long and complex, the next one tends to be simple. Unfortunately only time will tell.

The drought of 17'...

Yes, yes I remember like it was yesterday even though it was many many crypto years ago.

Lost a lot of good men and women during that dry spell.

What was once a curse though, has in time, been shown to be a blessing in disguise. Hindsight is worth at least 2020 XRP...

What I would do to relive that drought just one more time, for I miss the days when I could buy 5 for $1, for it wont be long and it will be 1 for $5.

18 minutes ago, Logchain said:

The drought of 17'...

Yes, yes I remember like it was yesterday even though it was many many crypto years ago.

Lost a lot of good men and women during that dry spell.

What was once a curse though, has in time, been shown to be a blessing in disguise. Hindsight is worth at least 2020 XRP...

What I would do to relive that drought just one more time, for I miss the days when I could buy 5 for $1, for it wont be long and it will be 1 for $5.

I'm in such a weird state of mind. Yes, I want the price to skyrocket. I also want the price to stay the same because then I can buy more. 

I haven't quite met my goal yet. I have enough to be happy. But short of my goal. And working on limited fiat, as I only gamble what I can afford to lose. My entry was about $.17. I was expecting a March 2018 run on price. Sniff, sniff. 

There has been a ten fold increase in the number of XRP accounts that we have now compared to the 0.20 era with 10 to 15k new accounts each day.

There is too much interest in Ripple now to see it stagnate at $2 for very long.

This will be a roller coaster with many lows and every increasing highs

As always the only thing to remember to do is HODL!

10 hours ago, automatic said:

Don't know about you, but I would gladly deal with months of frustration over stagnant prices if that meant finishing the year at $200.   Hell, I would donate my left testicle if doing so helped drive the price to 200 by end of year.

I’ll add my lefty to that too. They can have a full set lol just give us the damn 200 already!!

11 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

There has been a ten fold increase in the number of XRP accounts that we have now compared to the 0.20 era with 10 to 15k new accounts each day.

There is too much interest in Ripple now to see it stagnate at $2 for very long.

This will be a roller coaster with many lows and every increasing highs

As always the only thing to remember to do is HODL!

What was the amount of accounts when price went to 0.2. ? And what is the amount of accounts when it was 3 usd? And what is the amount of accounts now ? And if i say one more time: and what ....i am going to kill myself :) No really ,Chewie i like your thinking; Can you just Perspective Number It