Cloudfire

$2 is the new $0.2

Tin foil thinking here, so excuse my rambling.

Everyone here probably remembers how long we were stuck on $0.2. Let us pray the big whales  and those who run the show doesnt let us stay here for that long. 2017 had two big jumps: $0.02 to $0.2. $0.2 to $2.

Even MoneyGram had almost no effect on price this time. Is this all coincidence or are we mere puppets and someone is holding down the price? Because interest and purchase of XRP should have overcome the selling days ago right? 

Edited by Cloudfire

There has been several big blocks (1Million XRP) up for sale on bitstamp today.   Not sure who is selling but I have seen them at 2.05, 2, 1.97, 1.96

Not sure who is dumping so much, maybe JED  but it sure seems to be effective at keeping the price down.

5 minutes ago, Grimpler said:

There has been several big blocks (1Million XRP) up for sale on bitstamp today.   Not sure who is selling but I have seen them at 2.05, 2, 1.97, 1.96

Not sure who is dumping so much, maybe JED  but it sure seems to be effective at keeping the price down.

So maybe there is some truth to the whale controlling crypto? Because why would anyone sell more than buying with the MoneyGram news? Its been covered greatly by the press too.

14 minutes ago, KaMpi said:

Soooo, 2018: 2 to 20 and 20 to 200.

I so hope your right, the 20 to 200 jump will definitely have me handing in my notice at work, so fingers crossed!

15 minutes ago, KaMpi said:

Soooo, 2018: 2 to 20 and 20 to 200.

Don't know about you, but I would gladly deal with months of frustration over stagnant prices if that meant finishing the year at $200.   Hell, I would donate my left testicle if doing so helped drive the price to 200 by end of year.

There are alot of reasons why the market as a whole is stagnant now. General FUD is going around, especially in Asia with the worries of exchanges and government legislature. I expect once the uncertainty dies down more than just ripple will see a sunny day on the market

2 minutes ago, cwkm93 said:

There are alot of reasons why the market as a whole is stagnant now. General FUD is going around, especially in Asia with the worries of exchanges and government legislature. I expect once the uncertainty dies down more than just ripple will see a sunny day on the market

I dont know man. South Korea officials clarified days ago that they wouldnt ban cryptocoins. China however said they would clamp down on bitcoin miners though, so I guess that is what is holding Bitcoin down. But XRP though?

1 minute ago, DavyJones said:

Lets see how this plays out. Maybe a few months of consolidation? Another leg up? Back to <1$? Impossible to see the future is.

Well I hope something happens during the next few months or so. Not sure if I can wait another 6 months like the $0.2 era lasted

Edited by Cloudfire

16 minutes ago, automatic said:

Don't know about you, but I would gladly deal with months of frustration over stagnant prices if that meant finishing the year at $200.   Hell, I would donate my left testicle if doing so helped drive the price to 200 by end of year.

this