Sign in to follow this  
Andy_79

Like back in the days when XRP was around 0.25

3 minutes ago, Andy_79 said:

20 to 30 would be mind blowing. Oh well, let`s keep on hodling :).

AT 30 I'll pay off my entire mortgage and stil have some nice bucks left for some long distant vacations, but guess what: I'm not selling before at least 100 dollars a coin.

No guts, no glory! (maybe nuts yeahh...)

Pretty much sums up my post from a couple days back:

Although I don't think we're done rising yet. Way me be getting the other to xRapid Partnerships announced any day now as well. A three punch knockout may send us on a  bull run again. Until we start a long consolidation. 

Edited by nav

1 hour ago, Andy_79 said:

At the moment XRP reminds me of the days, when it hodled around 0.25 USD. Market going up but XRP seems to just sit, eventhough the news was great just yesterday.

Thought exactly of the same this morning! :)

1 hour ago, Andy_79 said:

At the moment XRP reminds me of the days, when it hodled around 0.25 USD. Market going up but XRP seems to just sit, eventhough the news was great just yesterday.

Really??? That is what you think. Then you better jump out a.s.a.p.
Hurry up!
Sell all your XRP´s.
I will buy them.

1 minute ago, pascales said:

Thought exactly of the same this morning! :)

They were the glory days for sure. When we stood strong and un-wavering, even with the same % swings we are seeing now.

We shall return to former glories! 

I don't think we've had a long enough consolidation period to be able to draw that parallel, but I get why some newer investors might feel it's "sitting" even though it's only been a couple days of little price movement...

50 minutes ago, rg809wPPM said:

Shhhhhhhhhh .25 will think we miss her....!

TBH I do. Sorry, but only people looking to sell want high prices. I'd love to pick some more cheap XRPs.

It is very well possible that we are on for a pretty long quite stable 2.00-2.50 dollar a piece time. That's good for me. I'm hodling and I do have the patience to wait for the next parabolic run that will tenfold the price of XRP again. Remember Whales are buying and selling with huge amounts now and that'll work for a while, resulting in the price-range we are now.  But there will be a moment this month /year, when Whales nog longer can manipulate the price and then XRP goes Parabolic again. I only need the next moonshot to 20 dollars to make a nice profit.

If price is up to about 20 dollars a coin this year, i'm more than willing to wait another 6 months or a year to witness the next parabolic run to 200 dollar. At that time we would have overtaken BTC as no1 crypto  already, and I will start thinking of selling part of my stock and retire :-)

In the meantime i keep buying XRP, even at this price. It still is a bargain!

One day without a 10%+ move one way or another and it's stagnant? My advice, if you are not a trader, decide what you level of exit is (max losses you are willing to take), place a stop, and check in with your investment max one time a day. If you don't, you will drive yourself, your friends, your family nuts, and probably end up making a poor decision to exit at the low, or enter at the high.

Sign in to follow this