Bye folks

Bunch of whiny brats of here. There is an ignore button. I choose not to use it because I can actually handle differing points if view and enjoy it, freakin babies *shrug* 

I also like to see all the good posts on XRP. Ignore if you want, there is a button for it. 

But just so you know....you don't have to answer on a topic. SHOCKING, I KNOW

Scroll, skip it, whatever. 

I've seen more than a few people run off because of rude comments and y'all generally suck towards newbies. It's like you don't even realize that more investors are a good idea. 

Oh, I know, how about more "quality" posts about chill, lambos, hodl to the moon!, memes, and another 1000 pages of The Zerpening? Maybe we can see the 15 year old Ms XRP again? Or more **** jokes, yeah? 

2 minutes ago, Niall said:

Ok, last comment @Ripple-Stiltskin, what I said to him was "please stop spamming the forum".  In my opinion that is a polite  way to ask somebody to stop posting spam.

Please look through the forum so you can see exactly what I said to him, so you can quote me with exactly what I said if you want to quote me at all. You have misrepresented what I have said on numerous occasions today to suit your agenda against me. And don't worry, I don't expect an apology. 

After your original post with “ please stop spamming the forum” , I reacted immediately to leave this guy alone, remember? ( look it up if you want). Now I don’t approve abusive PM’s, so if Bezerker sent you one, you had to go to the mods with it. 

Again mate: nothing personal, no hard feelings, no witch hunt, agree to disagree, let’s drink a pint in an Irish pub and tell people to shut up together.

3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

After your original post with “ please stop spamming the forum” , I reacted immediately to leave this guy alone, remember? ( look it up if you want). Now I don’t approve abusive PM’s, so if Bezerker sent you one, you had to go to the mods with it. 

Again mate: nothing personal, no hard feelings, no witch hunt, agree to disagree, let’s drink a pint in an Irish pub and tell people to shut up together.

I'd be in that if it was a bitcoin or eth pub, we could steal some of their women too...:D

Edited by robertbruce
forgot to smile