Bye folks

Requested account deletion, find your own news..

Hi @Berzerker,

Thank you for your contributions. There are people enjoying your content I believe.

However, I noticed to the many post you are producing and it clutters this forum a bit indeed I have to admit. Looking from another perspective, there is a limit on likes but apparently not a limit on starting topics, maybe an idea for this forum?

Don't view critique on your character as a negative thing imho. Looking at that from a positive point of view it can be a learning experience and the fact people do have an opinion on what you are doing can be viewed as an interest in your character. Maybe people want to see you grow in this role you play on this forum and are trying to higher the quality of posts in this forum.

This can be an opportunity to grow maybe?

10 minutes ago, Berzerker said:

yeah man stick around, you're a GREAT source of news and i love it

the only thing is, maybe just chuck all similar ones into one news thread? like you could do a "news of the day/week" or something

anyway, if you do leave, thanks for all your input dude

And now you've started a new thread to say goodbye?? This is ridiculous, you have just started a club on this forum. You are still welcome here, and to post your links, just try and aggregate them somewhere. There is no need to pack your bags and leave, nobody wants that. 

12 minutes ago, Berzerker said:

Man, I do not think that you should leave. You have been very good source of information for all of us.

Usually those who want to show people how to behave, contribute nothing this chat. They are just good at criticizing, nothing more.

You have my vote man! 

10 minutes ago, Berzerker said:

I agree with @Tripple don't go and just open up your club for everyone to join.  This forum does need a better place to find news items.

For example, news items such as MoneyGram should be big enough news to warrant a prominently pinned thread on the front page. That way, every new visitor and members alike can easily find details of big announcements.  Which, in turn will help inform and educate new comers and old timmers on Ripple and XRP progress. How about it @Mercury ?  

And now you've started a new thread to say goodbye?? This is ridiculous, you have just started a club on this forum. You are still welcome here, and to post your links, just try and aggregate them somewhere. There is no need to pack your bags and leave, nobody wants that. 

GentleFolk....     I'm certain it would be a loss to the community if our rocketing berserker were to leave...   so please don't. :) 

I look forward to having a bunch of new things to read in the new club....  I will be joining ( if the club lowers its standards enough to accept me... :) )