XRP FUD Box

JC83

Since it's becoming the norm to make up reasons why Ripple will fail/burn/choke/fall off a cliff, I thought it'd be fun to take it a bit further and make up our own FUD. This is purely satire and not meant to be taken seriously(But if it does and gets picked up by mainstream media then it'll show how inept they really are). So I'll start:

"Xrp will fail because my grandma doesn't understand cross border payments or anything other than writing a check. If senior citizens can't use Ripple easily then the next best thing is Litecoin because it's not heavy so my grandma can pick it up easily." - Guy on the zerp board

5 hours ago, JC83 said:

Since it's becoming the norm to make up reasons why Ripple will fail/burn/choke/fall off a cliff, I thought it'd be fun to take it a bit further and make up our own FUD. This is purely satire and not meant to be taken seriously(But if it does and gets picked up by mainstream media then it'll show how inept they really are). So I'll start:

"Xrp will fail because my grandma doesn't understand cross border payments or anything other than writing a check. If senior citizens can't use Ripple easily then the next best thing is Litecoin because it's not heavy so my grandma can pick it up easily." - Guy on the zerp board

Isn't obvious just how inept they are already?  Guarantee some fool will be quoting half these statements in the next fud article.  F'd up World this is.  But i do like the grandma part.  lol

Edited by 1todd960

The Graphics card companies are making too much from the miners and are paying the stupid bloggers to Fud Xrp. The media copies and pastes information because they are lazy and stupid. That's why it will fail.

The Graphics card companies are making too much from the miners and are paying the stupid bloggers to Fud Xrp. The media copies and pastes information because they are lazy and stupid. That's why it will fail.

2 hours ago, 1todd960 said:

Isn't obvious just how inept they are already?  Guarantee some fool will be quoting half these statements in the next fud article.  F'd up World this is.  But i do like the grandma part.  lol

Yeah it is but if we take control of the FUD ourselves then we can redirect that negativity into something positive and hopefully funny