XRPisVELOCITY

Why Ripple Is Causing The Integrity Of The Media To Go Down in Flames

Integrity of the media is an oxymoron, and it has been for a long time. They love to spew BS, but then are taken aback by the fact that very few believe them. Subscriptions fall, people cut the cable and so on. And does this cause the media to take a good look at themselves and perhaps reevaluate? Nooooooo, they counter by piling on even thicker BS, accuse foreign agents of interference and call for tougher control of content on the internet, also known as censorship.

Clearly we need more flags in the sand like this.

For the life of me I can't work out why a 'reputable' 'source' would even consider going on record saying complete **** about something that can clearly be proven incorrect.

For supposed supporters of a modern technology they're a massively dedicated bunch of flat-earthers.

6 hours ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

For the life of me I can't work out why a 'reputable' 'source' would even consider going on record saying complete **** about something that can clearly be proven incorrect.

Quite a few of them are outright paid shills and would sell their own mother if given the opportunity. 

Ripple/XRP is looking to disrupt the Swift banking cartel.  I wouldn't be surprised if the latter have contracted with individuals and groups to AstroTurf against the former.

Edited by I_just_want_a_McLaren