Sign in to follow this  
MooseInTime

Awwww, diddums

Let's make a simple analogy to make the picture clear and let the people understand what is going on in the ecosystem:

All the altcoins are increasing in price because they are promising that they will do something in the future, like a merchant promising that he will start his own business and open a big store on a very crowded street of the city. He also promises that people will visit his store to shop for not something only for one small product in the store. And the store is only full of this product. But there is not a shop open, there is no product inside the shop, even the shop is not rented from estate agent or owned. He also promises that he will make a huge sum of money one day in the future because everyone living in the city will need that specific product, let us say a special anorac. Promise, promise, promise, and everyone will need that product. But we hear nothing about renting the store, putting products inside, a light in the street, everything is just a promise; whereas in Ripple

They say that will solve problems, if we make the same analogy we may easily see that

They owned a store on a the crowded streets of the city (country) such as America, India, Singapore, even in China. They decorated the stores with various products, because they prepared softwares, made connection, signed aggrements... The store is ready, lights on, full of products for everyone, retailers, banks, financial instutions, enterprises, individuals, biggest online stores etc. Their store is ready, We hear tons of huge news the smallest of which can skyrocket any altcoin. Yes, they kept their promise and prepared the store. It is ready to open tomorrow, all they need to do is just put the key into the door, turn it, and open the door. 

Now, anyone who has doubts or fears! Stop doing that, this is the strongest thing in this ecosystem... 

1 hour ago, Samihios said:

Seriously, social media has become a tool for spreading false information and hate to mobilize the ignorant masses. I sincerely hope that this trend will not continue into the future. 

And you're absolutely Right! Fantastic news about Ripple today, but noneortheless price keeps falling after a slight up. I'm hodling, but in some way this annoys me. What big news must be out to drive the price of XRP beyond three dollars, and how long we are gonna profit from that as a steady price? I simply don't get it at this point.

Xrp is -by far- the best product with proven concept and usability. A month ago we skyrocketed on just rumours, and now we do have big deals in the pocket, still driving the price down.Last few days I see a pattern: every morning when I wake up and watch my phone, XRP seems to have dipped 20-30-40 cents overnight, and stabilising in the afternoon (London timezone), and then getting down again late in the evening for another deep. I believe that those who have the biggest mouth shouting all kinds of rubbish about XRP are (at least at this moment) quit succesfull Fudding and trying to destroy XRP's growth.  

All newbies in XRP see that pattern too, and this give me some concerns. After the Big news of Moneygram I expected XRP to climb towards 3$, but sadly the oppostie seems true. I really don't give a damn losing some money, because that's the game we are in, and if I did, I must have stayed away from crypto, but hej guys, when do we see the revenues of all this good news back watching at XRP's price growth.....

This made me decide to go all the way with my 10K stack, no matter what happens in the coming days or months, but it would be great if we'd rally big the coming days!

54 minutes ago, Mukremin said:

Let's make a simple analogy to make the picture clear and let the people understand what is going on in the ecosystem:

All the altcoins are increasing in price because they are promising that they will do something in the future, like a merchant promising that he will start his own business and open a big store on a very crowded street of the city. He also promises that people will visit his store to shop for not something only for one small product in the store. And the store is only full of this product. But there is not a shop open, there is no product inside the shop, even the shop is not rented from estate agent or owned. He also promises that he will make a huge sum of money one day in the future because everyone living in the city will need that specific product, let us say a special anorac. Promise, promise, promise, and everyone will need that product. But we hear nothing about renting the store, putting products inside, a light in the street, everything is just a promise; whereas in Ripple

They say that will solve problems, if we make the same analogy we may easily see that

They owned a store on a the crowded streets of the city (country) such as America, India, Singapore, even in China. They decorated the stores with various products, because they prepared softwares, made connection, signed aggrements... The store is ready, lights on, full of products for everyone, retailers, banks, financial instutions, enterprises, individuals, biggest online stores etc. Their store is ready, We hear tons of huge news the smallest of which can skyrocket any altcoin. Yes, they kept their promise and prepared the store. It is ready to open tomorrow, all they need to do is just put the key into the door, turn it, and open the door. 

Now, anyone who has doubts or fears! Stop doing that, this is the strongest thing in this ecosystem... 

Exactly.  Ripple has everything going for it that all the other coins don't.

Great performance, Low Fees, millions of transactions with no issues, Deals with 100+ financial institutions to use their software which will logically eventually lead to XRP usage, Large team of great programmers, Big VC investment behind them, Lots of engagement with regulators and Central Banks.

Name another currency that has half of that.  The only one that to me is remotely close - and I think it is a distant second is Eth.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this concern. Today was the first day that I actually check what some influential figures are saying about XRP, and I am just baffled. 

It is as though NONE OF THEM have even bothered to research Ripple and XRP. That is just mind-blowing to say the least! Terms such as "fake", "scam", "shitcoin" are being thrown around like some kind of witch-hunt. No wonder everyone is so scared to invest! 

What drives me nuts is that people fail to see Ripple for it really is at this point (at least with the info that we have so far): A company with a decent product that aims to cut cross-border settlement costs!!! Forget XRP and forget the cryptocurrency industry altogether. Just see Ripple as a company that is creating value, putting an end to legacy systems! Consider it like any other tech company that is solving a problem. 

People have literally lost their minds; it's incredible to witness this kind of insanity... truly. I hope it ends soon, very very soon, because I don't want this kind of revolutionary tech (Blockchain) to go down in history as technology that turned the world's population into idealistic, conspiracy-loving, ignorant zombies! 

After today, I plan on taking a loooong break from this insane community. I really cannot handle this kind of stupidity anymore. I feel like I've gone mad myself. 

Look these Bitcoin loyalists are frustrated.  They are emotionally tied to Bitcoin because it has made them a lot of money.

They now know it is a garbage coin  (huge fees, slow transactions, totally unfit for commerce) and they hate that bitcoins dominance is coming to an end.  These Bitcoin loyalists are 90% of the people interested in crypto - and the ones reporting on it, so of course they are going to spread hate about XRP especially when it goes against the ridiculous anarchist BS that Crypto is going to take down the government and the Banks.  They realize XRP is the Coin that is going to take the top spot from them because it has everything Bitcoin doesn't - a real use case, support from business , regulators, and good performance.

Maybe in the short run they can successfully spread enough FUD to keep the price from exploding.  But unless they are successful in convincing the financial institution execs that XRP is a scam (highly doubtful) XRP and facts will win in the end.  

This stuff is not going to end for quite a while.  It is going to take many big announcements before they will allow themselves to admit they were wrong.  This is just the way human psychology works.

8 hours ago, Grimpler said:

Look these Bitcoin loyalists are frustrated.  They are emotionally tied to Bitcoin because it has made them a lot of money.

They now know it is a garbage coin  (huge fees, slow transactions, totally unfit for commerce) and they hate that bitcoins dominance is coming to an end.  These Bitcoin loyalists are 90% of the people interested in crypto - and the ones reporting on it, so of course they are going to spread hate about XRP especially when it goes against the ridiculous anarchist BS that Crypto is going to take down the government and the Banks.  They realize XRP is the Coin that is going to take the top spot from them because it has everything Bitcoin doesn't - a real use case, support from business , regulators, and good performance.

Maybe in the short run they can successfully spread enough FUD to keep the price from exploding.  But unless they are successful in convincing the financial institution execs that XRP is a scam (highly doubtful) XRP and facts will win in the end.  

This stuff is not going to end for quite a while.  It is going to take many big announcements before they will allow themselves to admit they were wrong.  This is just the way human psychology works.

Great analysis, comforts me in a way. Thankx! Hodl to the max!