Sign in to follow this  
MooseInTime

Awwww, diddums

11 minutes ago, Sio2yH2O said:

Who is this guy again...is he someone of consequence in the world of finance? 

https://news.bitcoin.com/tone-vays-90-bitcoin-cos-meaningless/

The article's headline reads:

Wall St. Veteran Tone Vays: 90% of Blockchain Companies are ‘Meaningless’

Yes, Tone, you're absolutely right.  The trick is identifying the meaningful 10%, I guess...

Wall Street Veteran saying MoneyGram is clueless? At first, I thought this was fake, until I actually checked Twitter. Is this really what the world has become... a fake news free-for-all? What the hell is wrong with these people? Why can't anyone commit to doing one hour of research before tweeting ********? 

4 minutes ago, Samihios said:

Seriously, social media has become a tool for spreading false information and hate to mobilize the ignorant masses. I sincerely hope that this trend will not continue into the future. 

Amen, but it is quite funny watching fully grown men spit the dummy...

It shows a complete lack of class when someone in his position has to resort to petty insults irrespective of any semblance of fact or argument to back up his claim.   

He only harms his own reputation. 

Edited by tartankiwi

8 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

At least Popper is dignified in defeat after that back and forth with Brad

image.png.9c2e1c3a6b522321567bee9519fbdf7f.png

This Nathan Popper has written "A book" on crypto (Bitcoin....?). Works for a "credible" jounal.....not so credible anymore AND somehow dislikes Ripple & XRP...

He is probably another Bitcoin anarchist likking his wounds and spreading FUD last week. I could not find a useful technical discussion debating Ripple XRP related to other cryptocoins from his hand. For some reason that is wat we expect from a serious writer/journalist 'who wants the best for us'....... maybe he has some problems reading. Or maybe he finds it difficult to interpret a clear article?

"MoneyGram will pilot the use of XRP, the native digital asset of the XRP Ledger, in payment flows through xRapid, Ripple's solution for on-demand liquidity."

Can anyone find the word 'trial' in here.... A pilot is more than a trial/test. It is a pre-production set-up clearing the way for the production phase....or am I wrong....

Nathan Popper is downplaying the Ripple work and is behaving like an idiot and is now officially identified as a FUDSTER and Bitcoin addict.

AND....I am definitely not going to read his book :beach:  ... unless he apologizes to us all and corrects his FUD tweets :)

4 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Can anyone find the word 'trial' in here.... A pilot is more than a trial/test. It is a pre-production set-up clearing the way for the production phase....or am I wrong....

Good point. I thought the same, it is not like: "Ok, we just downloaded a free trial version of the software and play around a little."

A pilot normally is a larger scale test in a real world environment to sort out technical risks, optimize workflows before production use, measure various parameters and to become comfortable with the new system. 

Sign in to follow this