moondance

Expected Partnership Announcements

3 minutes ago, diggitydog said:

We're at least 100% lower than we should be all things considered.

31 Days ago if you had suggest we would be at 1.89 as of now, you have raised a lot of eyebrows. The price is just fine, maybe not if people bought in much above 2 dollars, but looking at it without all the confirmation bias of the last months rise, you see everything is decent right now, good progress being made. Rome wasnt built in a day

MoneyGram news already worked out week ago. Today news were official confirmation of the fact that everyone already knew. So that's why the reaction was not so strong.

1.89 and you are complaining. Please look at the chart and remember the August.

Edited by MOONWALKER

20 minutes ago, diggitydog said:

We're at least 100% lower than we should be all things considered.

It's because of the Ripple hate in crypto world. Give it time. 

The biggest thing I complain about is my friends who saw the rally start at .25 and run to 3.30+ till they could get money in, it was well over 2.50; now they are "red bag holders". They knew they should have heeded earlier when it was .25 for weeks. For their sakes (and my greater profit) it should be well over $3. B) Ya well.....

2 minutes ago, otstudio said:

The biggest thing I complain about is my friends who saw the rally start at .25 and run to 3.30+ till they could get money in, it was well over 2.50; now they are "red bag holders". They knew they should have heeded earlier when it was .25 for weeks. For their sakes (and my greater profit) it should be well over $3. B) Ya well.....

Where else on earth you can make a profit of 1000 percent in 2 months. Is there a faster and safer way?! Yes of course. Drugs weapons and human trafficking for example.

29 minutes ago, MOONWALKER said:

MoneyGram news already worked out week ago. Today news were official confirmation of the fact that everyone already knew. So that's why the reaction was not so strong.

1.89 and you are complaining. Please look at the chart and remember the August.

Don't confuse complaining and critical thinking. All things being equal xrp should be about $10. Price performance is an important metric. Only on xrpchat does that have to be stated. It should be concerning to anyone who knows enough about crypto and investing why the best coin has the worst price performance. Confirmation bias is not a legitimate investment strategy.

6 minutes ago, MOONWALKER said:

Where else on earth you can make a profit of 1000 percent in 2 months. Is there a faster and safer way?! Yes of course. Drugs weapons and human trafficking for example.

Profit percentage is relative. If I start arbitrarily from 1 penny the percentage is much higher than that. 

3 minutes ago, CryptMagic said:

The price correction reflects the South Korea Crypto Ban saga at the moment.  Today’s MoneyGram announcement is helping XRP hover near $2.00...  https://cointelegraph.com/news/nothing-finalized-south-korea-govt-ministries-diverge-over-crypto-ban-proposal

When it went .40 early last year it eventually went under .20. What was the reason then? Now it goes over $3.50 as it should and once again dropped over 50%. That's not even counting all the times in between. It's called the coin mining cartel. The evidence is overwhelming and does not include confirmation bias like every other reason given.