Sign in to follow this  
karmflln

It's a bloobath bath out there

29 minutes ago, karmflln said:

I have quite a diversified crypto portfolio, and I'm looking at my Binance balance watching 4-digit thousands come and go. The first time, it was difficult. These days? lol You barely bat an eyelid. Many of y'all know what I mean. For the new ones, you'll get used to it if you stick around long enough. Welcome to the Finance version of 1968 Vietnam. You either cash out here, or you shoot your way out.

Yea, I'm learning.  I just watched my account go up $2800 last night, I cashed out.  It's down $3000 today.  smh.  haha.  What a ride.  I'm like...............um.

18 minutes ago, txferrari said:

Yea, I'm learning.  I just watched my account go up $2800 last night, I cashed out.  It's down $3000 today.  smh.  haha.  What a ride.  I'm like...............um.

You timed it well, well done. Stay vigilant. Everything we earn can be lost in the space of a single decision. 

5 minutes ago, Trickery said:

My hodling has dropped 65k in the last few days and I don't give a $hit, I'm still way up in profit and I can wait till the next pump in 6 or 7 months but even then I won't sell, this is long term stuff right here.

Exactly.

9 hours ago, jasil said:
  • South Korea is banning crypto! What happens when more .govs do the same? The tech will be there, but the "trade stock market" piece will be gone.

• Lock in profits and stop agreeing with people saying it will hit this astronomical market caps with unrealistic evaluations. Do you really think .gov will allow crypto to continue and just grow forever? Be wise, this is a huge bubble and it will pop, with only a handful of...
  • I just think what people fail to remember is crash could be permanent......the minute .gov gets involved the fun is 100% over.
  • All it takes is 2-3 governments to ban crypto trading and it all goes to ZERO buddy.
  • Your statements are irrelevant to the basics of economic fact: I agree with all of your one liners btw, but Ripple will NEVER HIT $100 EVER! There is no company on planet earth with a valuation of 6 Trillion dollars Ripple alone would be worth more than Apple...
  • LOL, ha ha yeah okay you guys actually believe that Ripple will be worth more than all of the Fiat currency in the Europe!! Idiots.....how is it doing today btw?
  • There is no way this coin goes to triple digits. The market cap is 75 Billion right now ($2) with 1 billion being fleeced back to the market monthly. It won't see $10 let alone the $100 that some people speak of. You really think it will be worth as much as 70% of all of the...
  • With the US new .gov tax implications over cryptocurrency I see many in the us trying to get out before tomorrow night. People saying 10$ a coin that is insane........it would be worth more than Bitcoin at its peak if it hit $10. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but as many...

Jasil - sorry if I am misinterpreting your quotes (above) from the very recent past but it appears you have an agenda?  Can you explain why all crypto trading goes away if a few governments ban it?  Can you explain why you said S Korea banned Crypto? 

Also, with your market cap rhetoric, can you explain why big financial companies like Wells, JP, Citi hold 2+ trillion in mostly financial assets (remember your Accounting 101 - market cap does not equal balance sheet assets) yet they have market caps of ~200B range?  Point being, your financial asset holding is NOT AT ALL the same as a company's market cap.  If you want to see Ripple's market cap, go find the secondary market private equity stock price and total ownership. THAT is the market cap.

So what is your agenda?

Market cap has nothing to do with assets held what are you talking about? 

Agenda the agenda is people claiming this will EVER hit $100 or $1000 it complete lunacy.

Market caps are a product of the crypto mania take away people's ability to purchase/trade the virtual equity and the price will fall almost immediately. China had Japan/Korea take up its slack and the mania continued. Last night we saw what a S. Korea potential ban could do as the market bled 15% then recovered as everyone realized (including me) this wasn't a ban, but a edict a warning so to speak.

What happens if the US (Trump) does something radical? .Gov can kill crypto not the technology, but he market platform the ability to profit as we know it now this is not a .gov backed exchange and the ridiculous statements of multi trillion dollar market caps by TO DA MOON types is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, jasil said:

Market cap has nothing to do with assets held what are you talking about? 

Agenda the agenda is people claiming this will EVER hit $100 or $1000 it complete lunacy.

Market caps are a product of the crypto mania take away people's ability to purchase/trade the virtual equity and the price will fall almost immediately. China had Japan/Korea take up its slack and the mania continued. Last night we saw what a S. Korea potential ban could do as the market bled 15% then recovered as everyone realized (including me) this wasn't a ban, but a edict a warning so to speak.

What happens if the US (Trump) does something radical? .Gov can kill crypto not the technology, but he market platform the ability to profit as we know it now this is not a .gov backed exchange and the ridiculous statements of multi trillion dollar market caps by TO DA MOON types is ridiculous.

Of Course we could counter your FUDulent statements one at a time with valid arguments, but why? It sounds like you're convinced of the worthlessness of Ripple/XRP, so what would be the point?

Which begs the question, then why are you here? Just sell your XRP and be gone. Unless of course you are just a party pooper and or FUD spreader wanting to bring people down, that's sad, frankly.

We have heard every one of your points before, yet here we are; a community of like minded individuals who are trying to help each other out and have a little fun. Just curious, what do you feel is the value and "help" that you are bringing to this forum?

Sri

Sign in to follow this