Sign in to follow this  
XRPesusChrist

Escrow XRP - Sale Price?

Currently the Escrowed XRP are being sold to private investors and companies 

I assume this would be done at a reduced cost vs the open market, Does anyone have any insight what this could be?

Also I have no doubt that there will be restrictions in place in relation to selling etc. but again does anyone with experience have any idea as to what these restrictions could potentially be?  

Very open question I know but I'm sure some members may have been exposed to similar situations with other industries / assets. 

On a bit of a tangent.........as the sales value cannot be identified on the ILP, maybe these would be disclosed in Financial Statements?

Have Ripple release any financial statements to date? 

Just the four questions then.....

12 minutes ago, XRPesusChrist said:

Currently the Escrowed XRP are being sold to private investors and companies

I do not believe XRP will be sold OTC (Over the Counter) to private investors. I believe those are being reserved for partners.

13 minutes ago, XRPesusChrist said:

Have Ripple release any financial statements to date? 

Ripple is not committed to release any financial statements due to being privately owned.
And they have not yet released any financial statements as of yet. The closest we get are the XRP Market Anaysis released quarterly. 

And since no financial statements are released escrow prices will be disclosed, and not for public viewing.