MooseInTime

Let's be nice to leavers

It will be great when everything bounces back and all of the quitters are off crying.

18 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Don't worry, most of us have been in this position at one time or another. I at one time had XRP that I had bought at $.27+ worth around $.16. Which is fairly comparable to todays correction.   I have also had the benefit of $.18 buys as well.  These swings affect us all in different stages. 

also there is no radio silence from Ripple. Watch the Chief Cryptographers Twitter. he's more actively fighting fud for XRP than every before. 

https://twitter.com/JoelKatz/with_replies

It will be OK. remember it's only been a week or two of flat/decline. this is a long game. a year ago LTC was only worth $4.

^ this.

I bought in when ripple was at .25 in may/june and shortly thereafter it fell to .15 and stayed there almost the rest of the year.  Being my first real investment, yea it sucked.  But i figured at that point it could only go up from there.  As we drop down and correct i think we've found a higher floor, and will only proceed higher.  If anything i think we'll eventually shoot over 3.75 - 4 (im trying to be conservative) then recede back to 2.15 - 2.50 ish.  This is pretty much the nature of the beast.  

Big things have small beginnings.  But it will come

I think, we need to be "nice" and "compassionate" with newer XRP investors... But we also need to teach newer investors that holding should be the only serious option when you bought at ATH and are seeing a decline, unless you absolutely need that equity turned into cash NOW for some real-life purchase.

The surest way to lose money is by panic selling at every correction. And unfortunately, that's exactly what new investors do.

10 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

this makes more sense to me every day. 

warren buffet.jpg

5988cf3709a9b_XRPmeme.JPG.f546625717e3a052232db5476a597867.JPG

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, xh3b4sd said:

Man, how far have we come that we consider buyers at 0.25$ the old timers. Remember the pumps starting from 0.006$? Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

True so long ago, many of them are dead.

32 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Why did you buy? Why you making drama? If its not margin, than like either sell or be patient

I'm not making drama. Hodling through as I said

What I'm saying is that one person quits and they become a quitter. Lay off the quitters, they are losing their initial investment unlike you guys who are just experiencing a dip in long term profit

No one is losing a penny unless they sell.  I'm fairly shocked folks are upset after holding an investment for <4 weeks and deciding to sell when a mass market selloff occurs.  If you are selling your XRP today you are either a day trader, or someone who did not listen to the many thousands of people who clearly stated don't invest what you aren't willing to lose, or you are having some life emergency that requires the funds (which probably doesn't pertain to any of the "quitters").

1 hour ago, woytow said:

I think, we need to be "nice" and "compassionate" with newer XRP investors... But we also need to teach newer investors that holding should be the only serious option when you bought at ATH and are seeing a decline, unless you absolutely need that equity turned into cash NOW for some real-life purchase.

The surest way to lose money is by panic selling at every correction. And unfortunately, that's exactly what new investors do.

Some of us were brand new in June and didn't cause drama. Panic selling might be a psychological flaw

11 hours ago, McCull said:

Agreed, very much so, everybody wants a get rich quick scheme... These however are generally the ones who are moaning that ooooh I should have sold when it was 3.8 I could have had this, I could have had that.... Apparently, greed is good...

"Greed is good, now it seems it's legal" - Gordon