MooseInTime

Let's be nice to leavers

Lots of newbies to XRP are actually losing capital here, myself included

Seen a lot of vitriol from the forum old-timers who bought in at $0.25 along the lines of "you'll be sorry" etc

I do wonder whether, if the price dropped to $0.12 and they lost half their initial investment if they would be a bit more understanding

I'm hodling through this, just asking people to spare a thought for those who bought at $3.50.  They were the ones who got it to that price.

The radio silence from the ripple team on Twitter is starting to unnerve me rn

Keep reading through the threads. If you don't find a reason to hodl, then you should sell. If you don't understand why you should hodl, ask some questions even. If your only concern is that the price is down, then you have no business here. That's the market. Best way to mess up your first foray is to sell low.

The people that bought at 0.27 lost their asses when it fell from that too. The price doesn't matter when you lose 50%.

Xrp is viewed as an actual investment here... Not just a speculative instrument. Not because we are fanboys but because Ripple actually does business on a pretty large scale.

10 minutes ago, MooseInTime said:

Lots of newbies to XRP are actually losing capital here, myself included

Seen a lot of vitriol from the forum old-timers who bought in at $0.25 along the lines of "you'll be sorry" etc

I do wonder whether, if the price dropped to $0.12 and they lost half their initial investment if they would be a bit more understanding

I'm hodling through this, just asking people to spare a thought for those who bought at $3.50.  They were the ones who got it to that price.

The radio silence from the ripple team on Twitter is starting to unnerve me rn

ripple will announce when they are ready. they aren't here to comfort us or stop the price from falling. i'm sure they also don't like to see the price dumping, but that's not their goal right now to keep it up.

If your nvested as a long term hodler then i wouldn't fret about flash crashes.  

Wild market swings happen all the time, but the price always rebounds higher. 

I’m sure we’ve all be there, getting caught on a spike... Callously, it’s a harsh learning curve. Depending on your strategy of exit. Personally 8 don’t think it’s all newbies selling, there’s gonna be a few long timers that are probably seeing 10s of thousands being lost by every cent dropped... If you had luckily got in sub 20 or 23 for me you have a very solid investment. Like everything else nothing goes in a straight line, also I always after a month withdraw my original investment so everything I own is effectively free.... XRP will be back.. Just be patient.

1 minute ago, McCull said:

I’m sure we’ve all be there, getting caught on a spike... Callously, it’s a harsh learning curve. Depending on your strategy of exit. Personally 8 don’t think it’s all newbies selling, there’s gonna be a few long timers that are probably seeing 10s of thousands being lost by every cent dropped... If you had luckily got in sub 20 or 23 for me you have a very solid investment. Like everything else nothing goes in a straight line, also I always after a month withdraw my original investment so everything I own is effectively free.... XRP will be back.. Just be patient.

Unfortunately, this is not the Golden Age of patience.  The long-term investor is a dying breed.

I held this coin for a while, really believed in it being a "real" business vs. the others out there. Tonight I watched $60,000 slip away and how much farther yet who knows. What puzzles me most is when I start to put the pieces together my confidence is lost, not just because of the price drop but over all. 

I am sure during a time such as this (Rome burning) Brad really has the flu and cannot even move  his fingers. For that reason and that reason alone I am out. When the feet were put to the flame, Brad ran. 

Multiple TV appearances lately, touting potential this and that's, giving hope, seeming to have actual solid revenue generating (for Ripple) accounts working and so on. Always being vague about what businesses and so on. Excuses why it cannot be mentioned, time frames come and go. 

I feel Ripple after all these years is still just a company with a great idea and no real takers, the product is not the question rather will anyone use it. I know many here may flame me or continue to say there is something real behind all this etc. 

Time to one your eyes, the only one's getting rich are them, not us and if the party ended they could care less. imo

Just now, RippleGuy2007 said:

I held this coin for a while, really believed in it being a "real" business vs. the others out there. Tonight I watched $60,000 slip away and how much farther yet who knows. What puzzles me most is when I start to put the pieces together my confidence is lost, not just because of the price drop but over all. 

I am sure during a time such as this (Rome burning) Brad really has the flu and cannot even move  his fingers. For that reason and that reason alone I am out. When the feet were put to the flame, Brad ran. 

Multiple TV appearances lately, touting potential this and that's, giving hope, seeming to have actual solid revenue generating (for Ripple) accounts working and so on. Always being vague about what businesses and so on. Excuses why it cannot be mentioned, time frames come and go. 

I feel Ripple after all these years is still just a company with a great idea and no real takers, the product is not the question rather will anyone use it. I know many here may flame me or continue to say there is something real behind all this etc. 

Time to one your eyes, the only one's getting rich are them, not us and if the party ended they could care less. imo

Bye then