zerper

Obvious manipulation going on right now

Been watching the charts for hours now. Top is XRP/BTC, bottom is XRP/USDT. 

This isn't organic selling.  Someone/group is throwing up huge buy walls on XRP/BTC and simultaneously throwing an even bigger sell wall on XRP/USDT. As the price falls, they pull the BTC wall back ~1000 sats or so and keep pushing the USDT sell down farther.

xrpmanipulation.jpg

3 minutes ago, WaltDangerfield said:

I don’t follow - can you explain what you mean?

Not really sure how much clearer I can make it...

They're playing 2 markets. They put false buy support in one, and huge sells in another. As the price falls they move their buy support backwards, and their sell pressure forwards. This induces others to sell and drives the price down unnaturally. 

1 minute ago, invest2lose said:

i don't get it, why do this? stockpiling more zerps?

that's generally the purpose behind such a scheme, so overall it's probably a bullish sign... doesn't make it any less annoying. 

3 minutes ago, Dazzzzza said:

Doesn't surprise me in the least. The big boys have come to town. The question is when are they going to release the brakes :)

I believe at least 'till Friday. They're gonna break 1$ and we'll see the real panic sell. Around 0.65...

Just now, FluxSine said:

I wish exchanges could account for this and block or temporarily halt it. Blargh 

I'm sure they could, but it's also likely they're in on it. 

34 minutes ago, Dazzzzza said:

Doesn't surprise me in the least. The big boys have come to town. The question is when are they going to release the brakes :)

Correct

33 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

i don't get it, why do this? stockpiling more zerps?

Yes. Always. It's an accumulation game. You'll see it in both low prices and high prices.

I really like panic sellers. They made it quite easy to increase my XRP stack by day trading on the way down. Already up 50%, but it feels too risky for me since yesterday.

Just holding now. Many good things will come this year.