Sign in to follow this  

Mad at 'Coin Market Cap'

I'm really mad at coin market cap right now. I know its been a few days. 

I feel the wind was knocked out of our sails.

We was just about to enter our next up trend, and the C***'s at coin makert cap pulled the Korean  data without telling anyone. 

Giving the impression the market was crashing when it was not. 

It took them 14 Hours to tell anyone...

They never placed anything on there site, no Facebook post, just twitter 14 hours later. 

Next thing, people that had confidence in XRP start selling like crazy, due to not knowing what the hell is going on. 

Now its like people are unsure, should they buy?? Scared. Lost confidence. 

I just watch CNBC make a report on it, taking about how XRP is down 30% on coin market cap, with no mention of the change to the stats. Due to korea being removed. 

Like, are they stupid?

I feel it's going to take at least 3 weeks, till we see any change. Just bounce off $2.00 over and over again. 

I'm looking forward to when  XRP is really being used. 

When Western Union is using it, Buying, Selling, Buying, Selling, Buying, Selling. Million times a day.

No one will be able to f**k with the market. 

XRP will be its own market.

Yes.png

Fully agree with this. I couldn' believe when I woke up on Monday morning (GMT) and there was a drop. Loads of noobs got taken out in one fell swoop. The entire community was waiting for it to pop again and it tanked. 

No doubt this was a calculated move and has disrupted momentum. It has harmed CMC's credibility. However, in the scheme of things, XRP is the only coin up there that is front-loaded with news to be announced. There are only so many stunts that can be pulled like this. 

We'll look back on this in a few weeks and think it was a minor issue though, once the announcements start again. And they will start again. ?

When do you guys think Ripple is going to publish their Q4 Report??  Brad said "A couple of weeks after Q4". Based on that it will be exactly next monday. This one should be a great push up.  :biggrin:

I agree guys. I was one of the people who woke up for a late night restroom break to discover the shenanigans ?.

I looked into it and saw they updated for XRP and not a few others. Later on that was updated to reflect the whole market. So they deceived a lot of people.

I also think Ripple's strategy is smart and focused. They aren't going to announce things until the time is right, which could be today or in six months for all we know. Just trust it will be the right time.

One more thing. I wonder if the people behind the CMC move decided to play this out because they know the new exchange out of Japan will send XRP through the roof. It's going live very soon! So the CMC pulled the plug so Asian markets with a huge volume are not weighted in since that could take us over Bitcoin in market cap, and possibly pull our prices higher on this end of the pond. Once Bitcoin was placed at number two, the media would have caused fomo and an avalanche and media frenzy. They got scared. So this was an attempt to hamper the inevitable.

In all due time. Patience. We will get there soon enough.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

When do you guys think Ripple is going to publish their Q4 Report??  Brad said "A couple of weeks after Q4". Based on that it will be exactly next monday. This one should be a great push up.  :biggrin:

Before EOM imo

CMC capitulated to the whispers of FUD and self aggrandizement they will suffer the fate of obscurity.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/

Not affiliated with LCW in any way shape or form... it is a much better site with way better tools.

I am right there with you! It's a load of ****.

Sign in to follow this