Every new HIGH has a following dip..

Just now, XRPcalling said:

Why doesnt your grocery store produce its own milk?

Why doesnt the post office create their own envelopes?

Why cant your plumber fashion his own pipe fittings?

...its called commerce. If we could each do everything on our own, we wouldnt need anything. 

@XRPcalling i always look forward to your posts, you have awsome analogies and great ways of explaining things.  Keep it up! it’s helping me understand a lot!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Numbers dont lie. Look at the chart below: EVERY single run has had an average of 5 DAYS of downward price action as the chart resets for the next high. The higher we go, the lower and longer the

We need major dips like this to help create a strong foundation. It would be virtually impossible to support $20 XRP price with a chart going straight up from .20 cents to $20. 90% of all investors si

Why doesnt your grocery store produce its own milk? Why doesnt the post office create their own envelopes? Why cant your plumber fashion his own pipe fittings? ...its called commerce. I

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Just curious and hope someone can give me a quick answer, but what would deter or stop big banks from creating their own currency like XRP for transactions? I know Ripple has a unique protocol but what would stop banks from creating the same protocol and moving forward with out XRP? 

profits and resources

True and I hope you are right but Walmart produces their own product and because banks are bigger than walmart it is possible that they may create their own. I would hope that Rippple has a shoe in on the protocol that would be difficult to copy. Anyway I was just curious and thanks for the feed back

12 minutes ago, Oldschool said:

Why is the thruth of it determined by wheater it climbs back or not?

Because if that were the only reason for the dip, then once the news is old the effect would dissipate. Prices are not just arbitrary, they reflect investors' opinions of the real value of the investment. Announcements like the CMC announcement are just transient noise, after a day or so they have no residual effect.

Think of it like the speaker on your home stereo. You're getting a nice, clean signal and everything sounds fine. Then suddenly some electrical event causes a spike and you hear nasty, scratchy stuff for a second. Once the spike is gone you get back to the original signal.

But I could easily be wrong. What the heck do I know?

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

True and I hope you are right but Walmart produces their own product and because banks are bigger than walmart it is possible that they may create their own. I would hope that Rippple has a shoe in on the protocol that would be difficult to copy. Anyway I was just curious and thanks for the feed back

Walmarts 'Great Value' products are products by ConAgra... not Walmart.

1 minute ago, philwynk said:

Because if that were the only reason for the dip, then once the news is old the effect would dissipate. Prices are not just arbitrary, they reflect investors' opinions of the real value of the investment. Announcements like the CMC announcement are just transient noise, after a day or so they have no residual effect.

Think of it like the speaker on your home stereo. You're getting a nice, clean signal and everything sounds fine. Then suddenly some electrical event causes a spike and you hear nasty, scratchy stuff for a second. Once the spike is gone you get back to the original signal.

But I could easily be wrong. What the heck do I know?

It snot the only reason for the dip, its the only reason for the difference in the dip. Also its still not even news to the new investors, they have no clue, only lots of money. They want shiny things. Tht is why the new buyers that got it fro 0,2 to 3,6 are still selling.

10 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Just curious and hope someone can give me a quick answer, but what would deter or stop big banks from creating their own currency like XRP for transactions? I know Ripple has a unique protocol but what would stop banks from creating the same protocol and moving forward with out XRP? 

You've asked two questions without knowing it, I think.

The protocol = the software and rules governing the maintenance of the ledger, the transactions, the communications, the whole works. 

XRP = a particular electronic currency created by the Ripple company for use with their protocol.

Nothing prevents the banks from using currency other than XRP for their transfers. The ripple protocol is designed to transfer any valued item, not just XRP.

Creating a protocol is an enormous task, and a proprietary protocol is of no use unless a lot of other people are using it. Banks aren't in that business. They'll buy the API (Application Program Interface) to implement the protocol from Ripple rather than trying to reinvent a new protocol.

Ripple has separate marketing efforts selling "the software/protocol" and selling "using XRP as the medium of exchange." 

33 minutes ago, Ender82 said:

I am a noob in crypto investing, started around August 2017, and I hadn't seen so much FUD as in the last weeks. 

Lies, false news, insults from bitcoin holders to xrp holders.

But this is the first time I see an attack/strategy affect the price so much. it is ridiculous and it was really unfair and premeditated that I feel cheated.

The FUD has always been there, but I agree, it has been a lot worse lately. I felt cheated yesterday, too. The market is not moving naturally with XRP right now. It is being manipulated, probably so a select few can buy in for cheaper. On the other hand...no one is forcing the weak hands to sell. They did it to themselves. But I don't believe this was a correction so much as a manipulation. Whatever. I'm still hodling. 

13 minutes ago, Oldschool said:

It snot the only reason for the dip, its the only reason for the difference in the dip. Also its still not even news to the new investors, they have no clue, only lots of money. They want shiny things. Tht is why the new buyers that got it fro 0,2 to 3,6 are still selling.

Fair enough. Hope you're right. That would mean that the return to what I'm thinking of as the base value hasn't happened yet.

Seriously, I'm fairly new at this and really ought to be keeping my mouth shut and my eyes open.

Thank you for this post @XRPto50dollars. This is very valuable information that I wish I knew when I started this maddness. This dip is just temperary. We want to shake off these weak hands and build a strong base again. Alot of people jump on to just ride the wave up and then they bounce. We all have done it. XRP will be at booming again here soon mark my words. The only thing that worries me a little is the level of volitility. I know that low volitility is a goal of Ripple. However, I don't hink it's possible this early in the game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.