Every new HIGH has a following dip..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Numbers dont lie. Look at the chart below: EVERY single run has had an average of 5 DAYS of downward price action as the chart resets for the next high. The higher we go, the lower and longer the

We need major dips like this to help create a strong foundation. It would be virtually impossible to support $20 XRP price with a chart going straight up from .20 cents to $20. 90% of all investors si

Why doesnt your grocery store produce its own milk? Why doesnt the post office create their own envelopes? Why cant your plumber fashion his own pipe fittings? ...its called commerce. I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Numbers dont lie. Look at the chart below:

EVERY single run has had an average of 5 DAYS of downward price action as the chart resets for the next high. The higher we go, the lower the dips. Its just basic investing. 

If youre freaking out or are about to click the sell button, just do it and move it. Once we hit $10, there is no way youll be able to stomach the guaranteed drop from $10 to $4 prior to recovering and surpassing $15.

THESE ARE THE EASY DAYS OF INVESTING. Just wait till we hit $100 and you see a drop to $40... are you honestly prepared for that? It seems many people in here are not.

3.png

Great Post!

you're totaly right , even tho this dip look a little different the the ones we had previously.

it's longer and seems to go down little by little . I never thought it d go under 2$ to be honest and now that it did i wouldnt be surprised if it d go under 1.5$ .

Let's say i invested for friends and parents at 2.3$ so not happy atm but i'm sure it ll get to 5$ soon so i aint mad :)

Edited by Baka
Just now, Baka said:

you're totaly right , even tho this dip look a little different the the one we had previously.

it's longer and seems to go down little by little . I never thought i d go under 2$ to be honest and now that it did i wouldnt be surprised if it d go under 1.5$ .

Let's say i invested for friends and parents at 2.3$ so not happy atm but i'm sure it ll get to 5$ soon so i aint mad :)

but you should be happy because you got in under $5. Thats how to look at it. 

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

but you should be happy because you got in under $5. Thats how to look at it. 

to myself i got at 0.17-0.24$ , but i won't feel good if it goes too low for my friends/parents , for me it's ok i'm still winner x10

But as i said before , i'm sure it ll got to 5$ in the next coming days ( end of january ) so i aint mad.

Edited by Baka
5 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

$100 -> $40 drop would make me cringe.  But f it. HODL 4 life. 

thats the thing most people forget / never knew.. its not the drop we should worry about. its the fundamentals of the company. the two are not always in sync on a chart which is why most people never make a profit investing. 

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

thats the thing most people forget / never knew.. its not the drop we should worry about. its the fundamentals of the company. the two are not always in sync on a chart which is why most people never make a profit investing. 

Totally agree. I invested in Ripple, and went long as **** because I’m a true believer in what they’re doing. Period. The money will come, the coin will “moon”, but what I care about most is their mission. They’re the only company I’ve ever invested in without a doubt in my mind of their inevitable success.