Sign in to follow this  

Terminology

HODL

Personally I am HOLDING XRP and plan to do so in the long term, if somebody walked up to

me and said they were "Hodling" I would advise they go to the hospital.

TO THE MOON

I am not going to the moon as I am not an astronaut and Ripple isn't either as they have not partnered with NASA as far as I know

however if you ask me, I would say there is a good potential to profit from Ripple XRP.

ZERPING

I think you should see a doctor seriously, it sounds contagious, keep away from me..

:D

1 minute ago, Berzerker said:

ZERPING

I think you should see a doctor seriously, it sounds contagious, keep away from me..

Better use protection on some of those exchanges or you might contract a mean case of Zerpes. :lol:

13 minutes ago, XRPSTONE said:

I still dont know what zerping is

Oooh ! I hear it plays havoc with your unmentionables, you don't want a dose of that I can tell you.

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, Berzerker said:

HODL

Personally I am HOLDING XRP and plan to do so in the long term, if somebody walked up to

me and said they were "Hodling" I would advise they go to the hospital.

TO THE MOON

I am not going to the moon as I am not an astronaut and Ripple isn't either as they have not partnered with NASA as far as I know

however if you ask me, I would say there is a good potential to profit from Ripple XRP.

ZERPING

:D

no no your thinking of Zerpes XDXD

Sign in to follow this