WaltDangerfield

Not gonna lie

So many good things are happening behind the scenes. Crypto is very volatile and takes a hard as nails stomach. The dips are big - but so are the gains. Hang on! 

1 minute ago, WaltDangerfield said:

Thanks guys.

HODL for life!

or $100, whichever comes first!

If you can hold till $100 you can definitely hold till $500 and the $500 price will be much greater in profit!

You kidding? I friggin' love it! My friend, listen: we are alive in magnificent times. The world is experiencing unprecedented change and it is companies like Ripple and innovations like, yes that's right, Bitcoin that are poised to bring about a technological Renaissance. Enjoy every rise and drop, savor the anxiety and the high -- we are lucky to be witnessing this and profiting from it at the same time. One day, in calmer times, you will long for the thrill of this amazing ride.

PS - this is not a drop -- it is a dip. Worry when it hits below $1 and stays there for half a year. And even then, don't worry too much. Ripple has a bright future.

Edited by karmflln

Your not the only one! I am new to investing as well. Ironically, my first ever investment was Ripple at around 60 cents for a little over 1k shares. One piece of advice a person told me if you are trading with a lower amount of funds which in my case I started with 1000 was, "What is that 1000 dollars in the grand scheme of your life itself?" It's nothing when compared to a lifetime. So don't get too stressed, you could lose it all but if you weren't prepared from the start to lose it all than you have already made a mistake!

At the end of the day, yes my underwear has been changed quite a few times. However, I do still have Ripple to pay for more Hanes once we hit the moon!

54 minutes ago, WaltDangerfield said:

I am ******** myself.

Just thought I'd share in the hope of getting some love and reassurance from the group.

'not gunna lie' - you just did. 

You freaking love this - like the rest of us crazy zerpers! Hold and enjoy the roller-coaster dude!