xrpmoonboiz

Connecting Some Dots...

38 minutes ago, eckoro said:

Just thought I would share my current progress over here. Recently registered since discovering this forum. Feel free to stick this at the end of your post xrpmoonboiz. Please tell me any corrections that need to be made - I've done a couple already. I'm going to hopefully make it a lot clearer, with specific ownership, investment and customer lines. I'm also considering putting a key which could be used to indicate what country some of these companies operate in, maybe by changing the colours of the backing circles.

Also, excellent job on your research - will keep an eye on it!

Uncompressed download link

Ripple Relationship Infographic.png

So you made this! Wow, lots of effort, thanks!! 

39 minutes ago, eckoro said:

Just thought I would share my current progress over here. Recently registered since discovering this forum. Feel free to stick this at the end of your post xrpmoonboiz. Please tell me any corrections that need to be made - I've done a couple already. I'm going to hopefully make it a lot clearer, with specific ownership, investment and customer lines. I'm also considering putting a key which could be used to indicate what country some of these companies operate in, maybe by changing the colours of the backing circles.

youtalkingtome

1 hour ago, eckoro said:

This is pretty cool.  I need to print this out and put it on the wall of my office.  I will add thumb tacks and string to add new developments, and of course sticky notes with additional clues and potential leads on new connections.  

Has anyone tagged @JoelKatz on this or tweeted this to him?  It would be great to get a confirmation that you are on the right track and maybe we could politely bait him into leaking something. ;) 

Where are we going to put all of the central banks?  

On 1/8/2018 at 11:13 PM, xrpmoonboiz said:

And this honestly might just be the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure there are so many more dots to be connected and a ton that I missed. But, it makes you wonder. If the companies are saving a lot of money through using Ripple's software, and eventually XRP, I can only imagine that the big name investors behind these companies using Ripple could potentially be encouraging their other investments to start using Ripple as well, if they aren't already. Is Alibaba, with their majority ownership, steering Paytm in the Ripple direction? 

They are absolutely pushing to use Ripple. Working with a national company run by VC's and hedge funds I found they were always requesting senior leadership first look into using companies within the portfolio before looking outside.

Awesome research!!!! Thank you.

My own research left me feeling very good and confident about investing in Ripple (even with the most recent decline) and this information makes me feel even better.

Once gain - thanks, I will sleep quite soundly knowing it's just a matter of time.

6 hours ago, eckoro said:

Unreal work. I'm digging into a ton of new information, but I think it would be too much to add into an infographic, and I'm not quite sure how the integrations between payment providers work.

For instance, in November of 2016 Digital River World Payments partnered with ACI Worlwide and integrated their software. Then in December 2016 Digital River partnered with dLocal and integrated their software, and in 2017 dLocal implemented Ripple. Not a tech guy at all, so would Ripple's software then be used by Digital River and ACI Worldwide since they all integrated software? Digital River got acquired, but ACI has a client list that includes hp, ibm, intuit, oracle, microsoft, amex, mastercard, swift, visa, accela, moneygram, ach payment solutions, at&t, b of a merchant services, first data (work with Alipay in north america), and master pass by master card.

Earthport is also very interesting, check this out - https://www.earthport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EP-July2017-FY17-Year-End.pdf

You could also just make a new infographic that just says "China" and have Ripple be connected to it. In the fall of 2017 China's central bank said they would require all third part payment companies to channel payments through a clearing house starting in June of this year. Banks must also connect to the clearing house. Starting in June, payment firms will have to clear their transactions through the clearing house, which in turn will connect to the receiving banks.We know China's central bank has met with Ripple, and the biggest third party payment providers use dLocal. 

Edited by xrpmoonboiz

18 hours ago, eckoro said:

Seeing as MoneyGram is using XRP and works with 400 banks...I think we should just leave this infographic as the last one :rofl:

8 minutes ago, xrpmoonboiz said:

Seeing as MoneyGram is using XRP and works with 400 banks...I think we should just leave this infographic as the last one :rofl:

Yes... this is all falling into place nicely. Hopefully a couple more of the awaited announcements are also on this list.

Now this is pure wild speculation but I was just having a look on the MoneyGram website, on the 'Corporate' tab.  Saw this line:

"MoneyGram Debuts MoneyGram Sendbot at Facebook’s F8 Conference

Innovative product gives millions of users in the United States the power to send and track money transfers through Messenger"

http://ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1021728

Might be a foot in the door for some really big partnerships. 

19 hours ago, eckoro said:

Here you go...just fit this in somewhere...just kidding please don'timage.thumb.png.e9a2374c1504d58d8b2b6fed0e46646d.png