xrpmoonboiz

Connecting Some Dots...

Can someone please inform me as to why a cloning service website comes up when I type in the IP address for the ping into my browser?  Not a techie here but it does seem weird.

You're missing the connection from Payapl to Peter Thiel at Founders Fund.

The overarching connection you're describing is called the Stanford connection.

Most of the people running and working at all these companies are somehow affiliated with Stanford University in Stanford/ Palo Alto, California.

Peter Thiel is probably behind every single one of these companies by the way.

One of Peter Thiel's proteges started the most successful venture capital firm in Silicon Valley called 8VC, founder started Palantir and Addepar as well. His other protege started Blend Labs. So wouldn't be surprised if there is a connection to Ripple amongst these companies as well. 

Edited by TigeeForce

1 hour ago, TigeeForce said:

Most of the people running and working at all these companies are somehow affiliated with Stanford University in Stanford/ Palo Alto, California.

One of Peter Thiel's proteges started the most successful venture capital firm in Silicon Valley called 8VC, founder started Palantir and Addepar as well. His other protege started Blend Labs. So wouldn't be surprised if there is a connection to Ripple amongst these companies as well. 

All of these are very true, haven't even really begun to begin connecting the Silicon Valley dots other than in that first paragraph. Still working through stuff and will continue updating the original post

17 hours ago, Ripplify said:

correct me if i'm wrong , but when you whois a subdomain name , you get the result of the second level domain name on whois

based on this , the information that the query provides about alipay.ripple.com is actually related to ripple.com

look at the dates , its 1998 when chris registered the ripple.com domain

Yep, actually i checked and you are right, this is the whois for ripple.com

anyway, the ping responds :P

Edited by jcarlosgj
typo "adn" -> "and"

16 hours ago, XRPAlex said:

To summarize.. please see image below lol.

The Ripple conspiracy theory!

Sjg92H.png

I'd also think of a more positive term than 'conspiracy' to go on the top. I saw your graphic on Twitter, and had to triple check that you were promoting and not denigrating Ripple. Probably as I'd just been FUD fighting someone saying that Ripple is controlled by Santander as they invested in them, and banks would never use a product controlled by a competing bank.

(btw, Santander put in 4.17% of the total VC funding Ripple has received... hardly 'controlling')

-Matt

Its not my graphic I just seen it before and posted it here.

I'm with you, I hope that it is all true and these are all related, the graphic was called "conspiracy" so I stuck with it. 

40 minutes ago, XRPAlex said:

Its not my graphic I just seen it before and posted it here.

I'm with you, I hope that it is all true and these are all related, the graphic was called "conspiracy" so I stuck with it. 

Somebody made it based on my post, which was put together from articles I dug through. So yes, these are all connected. Obviously my post was just the tip of the iceberg, and I left out so much on purpose, but as I'm digging further into things...I don't think we understand just how big this could become.

9 hours ago, TigeeForce said:

8 hours ago, xrpmoonboiz said:

All of these are very true, haven't even really begun to begin connecting the Silicon Valley dots other than in that first paragraph. Still working through stuff and will continue updating the original post

I know this may seem like a stupid link as well, but Richard Sherman the NFL player also endorses Ripple, which seemed like a pointless connection to me at first (as lots of celebrities and sports personalities do this anyway), but after reading about the connection with Stanford it does make more sense now as Sherman went to Stanford University. It's not big news, I just find it interesting.