ripplemuncher

Big Crypto Sell Off

Just now, BlueCollarHedgeFund said:

We have a great opportunity to use this to build a really solid base here..if we can consolidate under three for the next day or so..building a nice rounding bottom...then after about a day or so breaking out above $3...that my friend would definitely set up a strong enough platform for $5. 

That would be fantastic - listen, watch for the W pattern - these drops and rebounds should result in the tell tale sign of a sustained run. The gamechanger is a hot headline - one piece of promising news, and all these projections are rendered null.

Limbo! 6 days to my next paycheck. Hope it stays low and Ripple holds off on the Q4 report... 

I know not everyone feels the same way so sorry for hoping for marginal short term gains. 

Automated trades working against us here, people are holding off from buying until a definite floor is established. 

I can see people moving their huge orders downwards on Kraken

It's like a stalemate

I'd say keep in mind that 3 of 4 of the biggest exchanges are closed to new members at the moment. I read one opens back up on the 15th at the latest and Binanace is doing random openings for new users. Once the gates are opened to all I think we're going to see a huge amount of money flow for weeks on end and I think a $5 price is easily obtainable by mid-February.

I missed my chance to buy at $1.60 since I'm still a noob who has to buy in through Coinbase, but I'm watching for the next big drop and I'll probably pump half into TRX and half into XRP since I think both stand to see big gains over the next week or so.