ripplemuncher

Big Crypto Sell Off

Today's sell-off actually has two pretty real  reasons:

1. South Korea's financial regulator said it and other agencies are inspecting six local banks that offer digital currency accounts to institutions

2. Coinmarketcap.com no longer includes South Korean prices 

In near terms, we may see a fall to $1.40 levels. If you have a weak heart and you bought at the top please don't look at charts/price in the coming 2-3 days

For everyone else - Enjoy the show and keeps your fiat deposits ready:big_boss:

Fellow forum denizens (especially the new peeps) - I anticipate the sell-off to continue and lots of nervous investors. I get you, free falls are quite frightening. So if you'd like to sell your XRP, I'll gladly buy them. PM me.

6 minutes ago, karmflln said:

Fellow forum denizens (especially the new peeps) - I anticipate the sell-off to continue and lots of nervous investors. I get you, free falls are quite frightening. So if you'd like to sell your XRP, I'll gladly buy them. PM me.

Don't spread FUD and try to buy fellow Zerpers XRP cheap. **** move.

1 minute ago, GreyAndroidGravy said:

Don't spread FUD and try to buy fellow Zerpers XRP cheap. **** move.

Now now, there's a difference between spreading FUD and being honest - let's not kid ourselves, a lot of the people on this same thread anticipate a sell-off. People will sell, nothing any of us can do about that. Might as well profit off of it. If anything, I am proof that there are people out there that believe a bounce back is obviously inevitable. Holster your gun, sir.

It hurts none the less. So coinmarket was over inflating the price? It’s just painful on binance last week it was $3.60 now $1.80. Has I of cashed out and then rebought st this level I’d be quids in. Trouble is I don’t have a clue

1 minute ago, karmflln said:

Now now, there's a difference between spreading FUD and being honest - let's not kid ourselves, a lot of the people on this same thread anticipate a sell-off. People will sell, nothing any of us can do about that. Might as well profit off of it. If anything, I am proof that there are people out there that believe a bounce back is obviously inevitable. Holster your gun, sir.

When you specifically reach out to the new peeps (typically the weakest hands) and spread the fear of a continued drop, you're not being the good guy you're attempting to sell yourself as.

Just now, GreyAndroidGravy said:

When you specifically reach out to the new peeps (typically the weakest hands) and spread the fear of a continued drop, you're not being the good guy you're attempting to sell yourself as.

See, now you're just being a douche :lol: I have no delusions that I'm a good guy, I'm doing what everyone else is doing - makin' paper. Including you, boy.