Happtic

Need help activating my acc! :(

So im basically a newbie and im afraid i might of lost 100$ worth of btc already... 

First things first. I created a gatehub account then what i did was buy btc from coinbase.com , so i bought 100 worth of btc. Since im new to all of this i didnt know i had to activate my wallet first on gatehub... I already transferred my btc to my disabled wallet? My questions are will i lose those?will they appear once i activate wallet? And third, can someone please safe me the trouble to buy xrp from other website..? I been going crazy trying to buy xrp but with no success. Thank you for your time . 

Heres my wallet adress for gatehub for the 20xrp activation, if anyone is so kind to help. Cheers! 

Adress: rs6EHjgCYHukbtkuLUrRYof5PhiLHe2Qop

Edited by Happtic

6 minutes ago, karmflln said:

Hang on, where did you send your BTC to? You can't send BTC to a Ripple wallet, so where was it sent?

I sent it to gatehub.. When i hit on deposit it shows me different types of currency so i chose btc thinking that way il be able to use those btc to get the 20 xrp.. But later find out i need to activate the wallet first? and i have no 20 xrp... Like i been trying all day and reading but nothing. 

From my understanding, and I could be very wrong, if you deposit BTC to your Ripple wallet, I suppose Gatehub will do the conversion for you, and the deposited amount (as long as its worth 20xrp or more) should automatically activate your wallet. Was your BTC-XRP gateway approved by Gatehub?

6 minutes ago, karmflln said:

From my understanding, and I could be very wrong, if you deposit BTC to your Ripple wallet, I suppose Gatehub will do the conversion for you, and the deposited amount (as long as its worth 20xrp or more) should automatically activate your wallet. Was your BTC-XRP gateway approved by Gatehub?

I havent even activated my wallet yet bc i need 20xrp... So my guess is i cant make a gateway of btc to xrp yet... Idk what to do.

You'll need to get an approved gateway before you'll be able to deposit BTC. This is what you'll see when you click on your Ripple wallet and want to select the option of depositing BTC, just like you mentioned you did:

ghub.png.845fef05af7febb9925d8060d5dc7b3a.png

How did you even send the BTC without a gateway? Did you use Gatehub? Are you sure it's gatehub.net and not getahub.net? That's a phishing site.

idk if it still works like it used to but I know you could send btc to the hosted wallet without having the ripple wallet activated, but then you need to activate your ripple wallet  to convert your btc.

9 minutes ago, namini said:

idk if it still works like it used to but I know you could send btc to the hosted wallet without having the ripple wallet activated, but then you need to activate your ripple wallet  to convert your btc.

Exactly what she said.