National

[PRE-ANN][SNS] Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (ICO and Beta-Testing Bounties) - Built on Ripple

47 posts in this topic

can you add UK please

I got "sensus has stopped working" a few times

but managed to post an answer to a couple of ?s

4 hours ago, kanaas said:

Belgium 

Added :)

1 hour ago, paym8 said:

can you add UK please

I got "sensus has stopped working" a few times

but managed to post an answer to a couple of ?s

Also added :). Thank you for the information. Please submit the google report that comes along with any crash. We are focusing on making the application fully compatible with all devices. What type of mobile device are you using?

2 hours ago, National said:

Added :)

Also added :). Thank you for the information. Please submit the google report that comes along with any crash. We are focusing on making the application fully compatible with all devices. What type of mobile device are you using?

Now waiting for the iOS release ....

Here are the public listings of beta-tester bounty stakes:

Participation Bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ROPbgRwPx0TRen7sMIDVdICAwe0y-PGifT78hVQiqPM/edit?usp=sharing

Translation, Art and Creative Contribution Bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NN6-99BI_zR4RFH3s6zlzPNwUZNqUP5s3cQM9TmUDg/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter Bounty: Coming Soon

These lists will be updated with the new stake distributions on a weekly basis.

On 27/06/2016 at 9:36 AM, National said:

if your country isn't represented on the verification page, please send us the country you'd like to add and it will be available within 24 hours.

Can you add Australia please?

National likes this

installed it :)

Tried posting an answer, got this "error sending answer" . But then saw it posted the answer 3 times

Should've said that I tried 3 time with the same error

Edited by BBS
update

National likes this

6 hours ago, BBS said:

Tried posting an answer, got this "error sending answer" . But then saw it posted the answer 3 times

Thank you for the support :) im glad to see you on board! You will be added to the bounty reward list next week.

The question may have had its maximum number of answers paid for by the asker. 

Could you email screenshots and the model of your phone so we can identify if this is normal or an issue and work on it?: support@sensusapp.co

Have you been able to ask questions without issue?

Edited by National

10 hours ago, BBS said:

Yeah I got this too.

9 minutes ago, Morty said:

Yeah I got this too.

We are working on this now. Hopefully it will be resolved within 24 hours.

Also, your Venus question inspired me to make a new featured question available for 7 users at 2 SNS per answer :P . Great question.

Morty likes this

14 hours ago, National said:

The question may have had its maximum number of answers paid for by the asker. 

Could you email screenshots and the model of your phone so we can identify if this is normal or an issue and work on it?: support@sensusapp.co

I was only able to view the question that had been maxed out, no option to post answer. So I don't think it's that.

I have a Samsung S4,  the error isn't on screen for long so unable to do screen shot.  The answer is still posted once a refresh is completed

1 hour ago, BBS said:

I have a Samsung S4,  the error isn't on screen for long so unable to do screen shot.

I was using the Samsung S5 when I had the error. 

Had a notification on the phone that I had an answer to my question, when I tapped the notification sensus shutdown with an error telling me that, sensus had shutdown.

20 hours ago, tulo said:

On my spare time I can make some translation to Italian/Spanish if they are not too much ;)

Thank you very much mate :D! if you could translate our forum post for both languages, I'd gladly add you for 2 translations bounties.