346 USD per XRP? Is this possible?

8 minutes ago, cuber said:

Page 1 of this thread.

I take this as a sarcastic comment. ;P

16 minutes ago, Rippledodgesbubble said:

People are still quoting this, but its been disproven many times over. 

I can’t find the post, but someone really dug deep to find out who they were... just some elaborate babble

Hm. This does not reassure me and reinforces the idea this was all a pump and dump. 

11 minutes ago, Plirf said:

I take this as a sarcastic comment. ;P

Not at all, didn't mean to offend. I genuinely thought you were looking for the original text post and thought you may have missed it. Apologies if i misunderstood or caused offence.

5 minutes ago, cuber said:

Not at all, didn't mean to offend. I genuinely thought you were looking for the original text post and thought you may have missed it. Apologies if i misunderstood or caused offence.

No offence at all.

The post you replied to quoted that particular message on page 1. I was just asking for the original source. ^^

1 minute ago, Plirf said:

No offence at all.

The post you replied to quoted that particular message on page 1. I was just asking for the original source. ^^

Ah so then i did misunderstand! Think i found something for you. If you scroll down on the comments section here https://www.coindesk.com/up-50-ripples-xrp-sets-price-record-amid-overstretched-rally/ i think this is what you may be looking for.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:52 PM, retep said:

not that i would mind 346 dollars btw, because  i bought 1000 euro's in rxp last week, so that would become 100k when it would go up

to 346 dollars, but i'm affraid that won't happen.

stop it with these remarks.... please do your research before posting, this really is FUD. Uncalled for