346 USD per XRP? Is this possible?

12 minutes ago, Rippleboykie said:

Great piece. I also think that Ripple is much more than just a coin, it is a superfast transaction meganism. When it will become “the currency, the almight”, then i guess we all will profit a lot, really a lot. Right now i just have 100 XRP’s, but if it will ever reach 10k per coin, even i will become a millionaire ?.. fingers crossed! HODL!!!!!

sorry man , but your dream of 10K per XRP will never become reality.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fictitious major milestones:  1/29/2018 Temporary increase to $4.18 due to Coinbase adoption (finally) 2/22/2018 Partnership with Paypal announced, $8.56 4/15/2018 Amazon acquires Rippl

Very possible within 6-9 months according to pro traders discussing this very topic. Although it won't last long. I'm cutting out at $100 and buying in again when it tanks. Ripple is a good long term

Actually, since a few months I became the proud owner of lots of speculation. Stored them in our spare-room for the instant. Next week I let it out, watch the price rise and rise until $ 100 at l

1 minute ago, Rippleboykie said:

Cheers! :Laie_16:. I will also buy some more, because i have the feeling that the price will rise in the coming days and then will go to the moon with big announcements. 

Just want to get the most of it in this early stage. Let’s go!

Hahaha, Let's Rip it! Did yo uever heared of the band Devo? They have a song called whip it, but i call and sing it as "rip it!"

check it out on youtube. It's my personal crypto anthem. "Crack that rip!!!":P

@Mrecho we can but dream !  I see\hear the "can it", "will it" arguments all the time.  I bought in to it at the beginning (the whole Market Cap argument (token amount X quantity))  However,  no-one has any idea.  They can't, and anyone that tries are just in the guessing game.  Apple is worth $X (shares X share price).  In no way is this related to the amount of iPads, iPhones, iPods etc. that are in circulation around the world.  Apple products sell for an awful lot more than the value of their Share price.  The products  have a use\utility that contributes.  Granted, XRP has an approximate ceiling price.  What it is though, I have no idea.  It may fail and be worth Zero.  It may succeed, be the best invention ever,  and be worth multiple time more than where it sits now.  Personally, I think we're gonna settle somewhere in between.  How long that takes is another question.  This also poses questions such as what the landscape will be when we get to that stage as it will possibly look a lot different in Jan '19 than what it does today.

17 minutes ago, workerX said:

agree, noway to 10k, with 5-10 you should be fine, 20-30 needs a lot of speculation....

Actually, since a few months I became the proud owner of lots of speculation. Stored them in our spare-room for the instant.

Next week I let it out, watch the price rise and rise until $ 100 at least, then I will get some more speculation.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Actually, since a few months I became the prous owner of lots of speculation. Stored them in our spare-room for the instant.

Next week I let it out, watch the price rise and rise until $ 100 at least, then I will get some more speculation.

Sounds good, so how much btc/dollar is 1 spl, and where can i get some and a wallet? Is it on speculation dot com or whatever?

34 minutes ago, Zamp said:

Why does there have to be a limiting factor based on a large supply? If there are more buyers than sellers at any given price, the price will go up. If the price were to go up to 100 000 USD per XRP and there would still be more buyers than sellers at that price, the price would continue to go up. There's nothing that artificially limits that. 

If you imagine the highest possible demand for Ripple (say it becomes the worldwide standard for international transactions and it also becomes the standard coin for other use cases) then the supply becomes a limiting factor.  There can only be so much demand given the utility of the coin.