• Advertisement

346 USD per XRP? Is this possible?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fictitious major milestones:  1/29/2018 Temporary increase to $4.18 due to Coinbase adoption (finally) 2/22/2018 Partnership with Paypal announced, $8.56 4/15/2018 Amazon acquires Rippl

Very possible within 6-9 months according to pro traders discussing this very topic. Although it won't last long. I'm cutting out at $100 and buying in again when it tanks. Ripple is a good long term

Actually, since a few months I became the proud owner of lots of speculation. Stored them in our spare-room for the instant. Next week I let it out, watch the price rise and rise until $ 100 at l

Posted Images

Just now, teddybear said:

That question is still relevant today. In my view it isn't worth even that.

I see we have something in common here. I have had 2 times to use BTC to transfer funds to buy another crypto. Worst experience ever. ETH is okay, LTC is much faster. But I don't hold any of them. The fees on BTC alone should make people dump that crypto. 

Call me stuppid, but isn't the marketcap the price that people invested in whatever coin there is out there? Bitcoin has a marketcap of 281 bilion dollars,

and rxp has a marketcap of 130 billion, so when it would become worth 346 dollars per rxp, then doesn't that mean that the marketcap would go up

to a whopping 13000 billion dollars? Because 1 rxp is about 3,46 now, so 346 dollars would mean a hundred times up, or am i al wrong here?

3 minutes ago, retep said:

Call me stuppid, but isn't the marketcap the price that people invested in whatever coin there is out there? Bitcoin has a marketcap of 281 bilion dollars,

and rxp has a marketcap of 130 billion, so when it would become worth 346 dollars per rxp, then doesn't that mean that the marketcap would go up

to a whopping 13000 billion dollars? Because 1 rxp is about 3,46 now, so 346 dollars would mean a hundred times up, or am i al wrong here?

I won't call you stupid, but yes, you're wrong

2 hours ago, lyrkacom said:

Yes but the coins that have a high value are also limited in numbers compared to Ripple that one day will be 100 Billion!?

If 1billion more were in circulation now it would only drop the price $.07 at this price.    We can handle the monthly escrow dispersment especially that is the maximum that can be introduced per month

13 minutes ago, retep said:

Hi Retep!

Thanks for your post. I was just thinking: The total mcap of all crypto (including BTC) was about 17 billion dollars in januari 2017. As we speak, total mcap is over 800 billion dollars.

In a year the market cap multiplied about 50 times. If we are off to a similar year of growth on mcap and -to make it easy-, all coins stay at the same mcap, this means that  a single XRP could be worth about $150,- by the end of the year. We all know how much money is waiting to be invested in crypto (and in XRP I hope).

When adaption to XRP by big players will happen this year, i.m.o the market cap is not very important anymore, and XRP price can rise easily to 346 dollars or way beyond..

pardon my French, I'm Dutch..

Edited by DutchTom
11 minutes ago, retep said:

Your wrong.   13 trillion 

2 hours ago, TigeeForce said:

Very possible within 6-9 months according to pro traders discussing this very topic. Although it won't last long. I'm cutting out at $100 and buying in again when it tanks. Ripple is a good long term investment and will hit $1000 one day.

you should stop posting this everywhere in this forum. This thread has already been proven to be fake.

Edited by Francis
2 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Hi Retep!

Thanks for your post. I was just thinking: The total mcap of all crypto (including BTC) was about 17 billion dollars in januari 2017. As we speak, total mcap is over 800 billion dollars.

In a year the market cap multiplied about 50 times. If we are off to a similar year of growth on mcap and -to make it easy-, all coins stay at the same mcap, this means that  a single XRP could be worth about $150,- by the end of the year. We all know how much money is waiting to be invested in crypto (and in XRP I hope).

When adaption to XRP by big players will happen this year, i.m.o the market cap is not very important anymore, and XRP price can rise easily to 346 dollars or way behind..

pardon my French, I'm Dutch..

Ik ben ook dutch.

Two months ago, I was educating myself the basic principles of Crypto and Ripple in special. It was only 20 cents then, and I was thinking: Instead of buying 1 BTC (which did about 8700 euros at that time) I can buy myself 43500 Ripples"". Guess what: I bought 1 BTC instead because that was the most easy way to join Crypto with a Coinbase account.

That one BTC did work out very well, and I gained about 5000 euro's within 6 weeks.  That, my friends, was the most stupid decision of my life till now! I should have bought Ripples...

Early December, when XRP prices started to go insane, I decided to get rid of My Bitcoin, and I invested the 5000 euros profit I made in buying XRP. Second big mistake: I should have swapped my entire BTC on XRP's. 

Considering that were my rookie mistakes, I'm very satisfied now with my 5000 XRP's for free, and my original savings in the bank, but I'm still thinking to invest another 5 or 6 grand in XRP's.