Sign in to follow this  
melushell

The truth about Ripple???

TBH, the guy who wrote that is in the wrong business. Cryptocurrency is about making money. Thats why we are here.He seems salty because he didnt create a crypto "out of thin air" and get rich for nothing first. Hes also complaining about the amount of wealth held by people who made the coin. Thats clear jealousy. He shouldve just shortened the article with a TL;DR that said "im mad because i didnt do it first so im going to use the old "corporations are bad" technique to call them out.

The article looks very long, would you mind summing it up in a sentence or 2? 

I have a very busy life and aside from counting my XRPs on  a regular basis, I also have to open beers.

I think I have a couple kids as well... you get the point.

"In the beginning of the year I advertised Ripple from a technical charting perspective as very profitable. However during the year I researched a lot, and more importantly, the list of red flags added up and grew steadily so that I eventually reversed my earlier position in this regard."

Obviously angered by the fact that he decided to walk away from ripple!

Time to make an article about how bad it is and how we're all throwing hundreds and thousands down the drain!

Everybody sell! Quick!

2 minutes ago, MentalPatience said:

The article looks very long, would you mind summing it up in a sentence or 2? 

I have a very busy life and aside from counting my XRPs on  a regular basis, I also have to open beers.

I think I have a couple kids as well... you get the point.

Basically Blah blah blah, it's the new world order masterplan to control the world.

I wish there was a way to display the frequency and degree of these various rekt FUD articles...   I am sure it is directly correlated to imminent price breakouts in XRP.

The guy suddenly saw the light and all the red flags?   Hadn't he ever read any of those standard FUD points while advocating and investing in XRP?  A shame that he left just a little bit too early for the Zerpening.

From the article:

"Sure you do, if you get a 1% interest on your savings, but lose 3% due to inflation, who is the winner now? Hint: It is not you."

This guy is implying the government/banksters/mafia/new world order etc are stealing from citizens via inflation... does he not understand basic economics?

Low quality FUD, not even credible.  Possible SJW agenda