Be careful out there

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the coolest part in this FUD thing imo is really the 2 schools of FUD: school one: BANKS WON'T USE IT!! school two: IT'S A BANKSTER COIN So everytime someone tells you banks won't use xrp,

Peace guys,   Be careful out there guys. We continuously hear from Ripple that banks will be using it. But banks won't be using it - it's clear why. Don't lose your money.

@Zaki Ever heard of SBI? no? Please read up: https://www.xrpchat.com/faq/ and remove this FUD!

Posted Images

Just now, Sio2yH2O said:

What a tool! He doesn't understand how it works so don't invest in it. Ok Mickey Mouse thanks - you can go now.

That guy is called Cedric Dahl and he is worth listening to in my opinion. He has been in the space for ages.

He bought bitcoin when bitcoin was $3 and Ethereum in pre-sale ($0.25 pr Ether). Not a guarantee for anything, but he does have a track record.

In the contrary there are banks in Japan using it right now in pilot, along with others who are in POC. There are great replies to this very accusation throughout this forum.

Do you understand how procurement and RFP processes work? Have you ever signed an NDA? Have you ever worked in a company where technical adoption is elaborative? 

I believe the long term strategy of Ripple partners will be to use XRP.

Edited by Guest

I'm not taking anybody who prances around in public with Snapchat glasses on seriously. Especially when they're shooting an XRP FUD video

Those children on the swing set are even rolling their eyes.

8 minutes ago, Zaki said:

That guy is called Cedric Dahl and he is worth listening to in my opinion. He has been in the space for ages.

He bought bitcoin when bitcoin was $3 and Ethereum in pre-sale ($0.25 pr Ether). Not a guarantee for anything, but he does have a track record.

Me too, I started investing in BTC and other s**** since 8 years ago, had huuuuuge profits but I'm now 100% of my investments in XRP

@Zaki he may have years of experience but to start an informational topic suggesting that he is an expert in crypto space, doesn't understand the premise, function and current activities of Ripple as well as questioning the skills of it's leadership and therefore we the masses should not invest in it is ridiculous. 

What is his resume? has he had personal interaction with the leadership at Ripple? Does he have inside information from banks they they will not use it or is he another Popper? If he has let him bring forth solid evidence. Otherwise he is a person spreading doubt for personal gain and at the cost of others potential prosperity. He should stop and so should you.

Do you think XRP is worthwhile - great buy some otherwise please only post valid fact when disparaging Ripple in this forum.

Edited by Guest