How do we go from $5-$50-$100? Double to triple digits?

bayarea510

2 hours ago, SimpleLife said:

Things that will drive future price increases:  two SBI exchanges that should have a lot of XRP pairs, corporate payments (2 big names), bank to bank transfers (Japanese consortium), money transfer services (3 of the top 5, ex. Western Union), mobile payment apps (rumor, ex Apple Pay), micro payments (potential IOT), Codius smart contracts, other use cases built on top of the ledger (this year they are going to try to reach out more to devs), W3C ILP payments API, speculation of future value/  utility.  The foundation has been laid, and now it's time to build something on it.

Thanks for the answer!

For me the leadership alone makes it a worthy investment. 

Edited by bayarea510

Just now, tartankiwi said:

@1todd960...  winning the day with grace, dignity, and a shift kick to the plums. 

GTFO @CryptoMaster1000, we don't serve your kind in here ...  juat kidding, you can stay.  But we're all going to give you sh*t now max entropy left the building. 

For the newbies.... who joined after it surged to .40c, joelkatz clearly said conservative estimates of $2 for 1-2 inefficient corridors, $20 if Ripple captures most inefficient corridors and some of the more efficient corridors. All these are only estimates for use cases for cross-border transfers, and not including B2B / B2C (Amazon / AirBnB / retail) adoptions.... I'm sorry but fudsters are trying to shake off your XRP for the next big series of news.

10 minutes ago, CryptoMaster1000 said:

Thank you for your kind words, max entropy just couldn't hang! I have staying power like Litecoin!!

Why are you on here if you got rid of your xrp? I know i wouldnt be wasting my time on litecoin forums if i dont have any litecoin. All the FUDding best to ya mate. Litecoin could be awesome, but i don't care im on XRPchat :dash1:

42 minutes ago, 69GTOjudge said:

No doubt Charlie Lee sold all his Litecoin on 12/20/17 to buy XRP. 

lost all respect for cLee and he's generating FUD to accumulate more XRP. Despicable.

2 hours ago, CryptoMaster1000 said:

I have staying power like Litecoin!!

??

Is there a dedicated growing team behind LTC? Is it marketing utility to users? Is it rolling out utility? Does it actually have any users, or only speculators? Is there a figurehead generating value by outlining its business case and value to end users? Does it have major companies lined up to roll out as partners?

No? Then I assume you understand the fundamental value of LTC is precisely zero atm.

Edited by OzAlphaWolf

4 hours ago, CryptoMaster1000 said:

$5 to $10 maybe, anything beyond $10 is a pipe dream in my opinion. I will be surprised if it even hits $5 given that most banks are interested in Ripples xCurrent which doesn't support XRP. In addition, with 100 billion XRP outstanding it isn't a good investment. The market cap is already stretched beyond where it should be. When Litecoin and Bitcoin get the lightning network up and running which will enable them to perform millions and even billions of transactions a second, they will both shoot off like a rocket. Litecoin is the most undervalued crypto right now with a 14 billion dollar market cap. XRP is 100 billion+ market cap which is ridiculous given that Litecoin is better. I think Litecoin is a better investment as it can grow 10x before it hits XRP market cap value. Many on here will disagree but I think Litecoin could hit $2,500 by 2019, yeah its a stretch but it's absolutely possible.

You sold your XRP according to your other post, so it's very curious that you would be sticking around this site in order to spread FUD. Any reasonable person would simply take their money and move on to something else.

Why are you here? Who or what do you represent?

5 hours ago, CryptoMaster1000 said:

$5 to $10 maybe, anything beyond $10 is a pipe dream in my opinion. I will be surprised if it even hits $5 given that most banks are interested in Ripples xCurrent which doesn't support XRP. In addition, with 100 billion XRP outstanding it isn't a good investment. The market cap is already stretched beyond where it should be. When Litecoin and Bitcoin get the lightning network up and running which will enable them to perform millions and even billions of transactions a second, they will both shoot off like a rocket. Litecoin is the most undervalued crypto right now with a 14 billion dollar market cap. XRP is 100 billion+ market cap which is ridiculous given that Litecoin is better. I think Litecoin is a better investment as it can grow 10x before it hits XRP market cap value. Many on here will disagree but I think Litecoin could hit $2,500 by 2019, yeah its a stretch but it's absolutely possible.

Sold all your xrp but still here? ?

To answer OP’s question and to ignore the ever present attention seeker with his BS LTC promotion, here’s what I think: 

Crypto going mainstream has begun. Coming year total MC will rise to more, far more, than 1 trillion. If mothers and sisters are calling you how to get in.....well then you know which phase we’re entering. 

XRP will profit from this inflow, as almost all coins will. But XRP more, being #2 and relatively cheap. A rise to $ 100 on short term is a good possibility, say within 6 months. And that with or without news, pure hyping along with crypto going mainstream. A price far above the intrinsic value ( and that is....? A topic on itself).

At one point ( or more) there will be shakeouts and crashes. Prices will grow towards the intrinsic value of a coin, if there is any. At what level that will be for XRP? Beats me. It won’t be zero, thats all I can say and believe in. 

Disclaimer: I’m just a Crypto Master for 6 months only, knowing nothing about TA and full of hopium. So DYOR.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

10 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

To answer OP’s question and to ignore the ever present attention seeker with his BS LTC promotion, here’s what I think: 

Crypto going mainstream has begun. Coming year total MC will rise to more, far more, than 1 trillion. If mothers and sisters are calling you how to get in.....well then you know which phase we’re entering. 

XRP will profit from this inflow, as almost all coins wil. But XRP more, being #2 and relatively cheap. A rise to $ 100 on short term is a good possibility, say within 6 months. And that with or without news, pure hyping along with crypto going mainstream. A price far above the intrinsic value ( and that is....? A topic on itself).

At one point ( or more) there will be shakeouts and crashes. Prices will grow towards the intrinsic value of a coin, if there is any. At what level that will be for XRP? Beats me. It won’t be zero, thats all I can say or believe in. 

Disclaimer: I’m just a Crypto Master for 6 months only, knowing nothing about TA and full of hopium. So DYOR.

I'm not sure I'll have the guts to hodl to tripple digits, but I hope you're right :)
And I think it's important to add that disclaimer of yours every once in a while to such posts. Yes, we hope and mostly believe this is going up, there will be crashes along the way and - unfortunately - yes, this is still ultrahigh risk...

Edited by 7strings