Why the huge sell off today??

Oh I'm HODLin, Yea already bounced back up a bit.. hopefully we can keep on the gravy train...yea I hate selling on the down swings end up getting screwed over as the price normal shoots back up.

Already jumped up from 2.17 to 2.475, I guess we in for a wild ride..I wish i would have bought in on the low tho.. ahhah. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What sell off?  Decided to stop looking until my 25% sell at $100 gets triggered.  ?

This. Ten thousand weak hands not understaking how their XRPs were stolen...

This. 

Posted Images

Just money moving into bitcoin.  All the alts are getting hit today. Seems the ones who've had the recent huge gains are taking the biggest hits.  Just people taking profits and moving it into the "flavor of the week"

XRP s a longterm hold.  COEO sent out some exciting tweets in the past day.  Price is going higher...and soon.

21 minutes ago, XRPAlex said:

Reached $2.15 today on Bitstamp, is this all related to the Coinbase article? 

Are fresh investors panicking and selling out? Getting a little concerned :(

I have been holding 100% of my crypto assets in XRP for a very long time. Since last spike . I am very happy that it is going down right now. Which means there will be less short term focused people and everyone can get back to business which is building the internet of value. HODL!! 

Edited by goldstar111
5 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

could be due to the bitcoin fork? everyone selling their alts for it?

Another fork? What'd they do now? Bitcoin RoseGold?

Yea, I know, but I just think about the future and kick my myself, I know its stupid haha.. I just think getting 1k XRP less now could be $10,000 in the near future.

But I guess that is bad mentality to have.. people bought in at 3.40 probably and **** a chicken today ahhaha.

3 minutes ago, panmores said:

Don't ask yourself these questions. You got what you got.

Even the universe's best traders don't nail their trades perfectly.

Don't torture yourself for nothing, no point.

Totally agree!! To all the new folks!! , remember It is simple just HODL!! , Also remember Just because it is simple does not mean it is easy. Infact it is the hardest.

1 minute ago, XRPAlex said:

Yea, I know, but I just think about the future and kick my myself, I know its stupid haha.. I just think getting 1k XRP less now could be $10,000 in the near future.

But I guess that is bad mentality to have.. people bought in at 3.40 probably and **** a chicken today ahhaha.

Before this huge spike recently above a dollar there were many failed spikes like during swell etc. and people got too smart and when it crossed 0.40 lot of people sold expecting it to go down. Don't condition yourself based on price moves. Wait for the technology to be adopted and enjoy the ride. After a while it gets easy I promise.

Great people could even get into buy ripple  yesterday.  Inevitably the  price will fluctuate some, but trend seems upward regardless! 

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I need help to buy ripple. I have spent hours  trying to find an exchange to even buy ripple with the ethereum I bought on Coinbase. Any ideas. ? I am in the New York in the US ( Can’t use Shapeshift in NY). And when I want to be able to sell Ripple to USD. Can one even do that on a crypto to crypto exchange or do you have to transfer the Ripple back to Coinbase to get any USD when wants to sell ( for me won’t be for a long time, when it has gone way up .. $100 and more ! ?. ) 

thanks ! 

Edited by LydiaC
Spelling error